Kenny Omega vs. Tetsuya Naito

I didn't have anything to do, so I visited Cagematch.net and went to the recommended matches. #1 was this match, with the highest rating (9.90!) and also a 5-star rating from Meltzer. So I said why not, let's try this.

This had to be one of the best, if not the best, wrestling matches I've seen.

Just wow. Keep in mind that I didn't know any of these two guys. I've only heard about Omega. Neither did I know what they were fighting about. So these two unknown to me wrestlers, managed to not only hook me into the match, but also made me anxious about the result. That's how good it was.

The selling by Omega was out of this world. The build-up to the finish of the match was simply amazing. You could feel the tension.
I also thought that both almost died, a couple of times during the match. There were no silly flip flops and jumping arounds and the high impact moves happened when they should happen.

Didn't find any G1 thread, or NJPW thread to place this in, so I just decided to write it here.

You should really check out this match.

Its in contention for my match of the year, watching it live it felt special. Especially with how good of a G1 both Naito and Omega had. It also had a lot to live up to considering the amazing match that Tanahashi and Okada had the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back