• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VII: Veejay vs James Howard

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
James Howard felt jilted for being left off of the supershow, and you can't help but think the reason may be how far he's fallen since losing his belt at Lethal Lottery. The former Elite X champ jumped Veejay, angry that a returning superstar got "his" spot on the card.

How will Veejay react? Is Howard in the right mindset to be competitive, and within the rules, at Kingdom Come?

Considering Howard's recent (lack of) success, I'd be hard pressed to not go with Veejay picking up the win here.

Let's hype this match up!

This is going to be a tough challenge and being a participant in this match myself, it's difficult for me not to be biased. In all honesty though, this is a huge challenge for me because after re-reading my last RP, I was underwhelmed. On the other hand, my opponent is a seasoned RP'er and though it's been rough on him lately, he's just one RP away from turning it all around. I have to up my game for this.

This is going to be fun!

This could be a great match in all honesty. Trying to be as unbiased as possible the grizzled veteran against the relative rookie is always a great match and story to see. Also if it's the first match on the card it's usually a great one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back