• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KC VII: (Eurasian Title) Johnny Scumm (c) vs Titus

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Titus chases the one singles championship that has eluded him during his decorated career. Is the third time the charm? What do you think??

I think Titus definitely grabs the belt here. The heel turn has been perfect, and he's the right guy to hold that belt, and actually get a few defenses out of it, considering how much of a hot potato it's been.

Really, this is going to come down to whether Scumm shows up or not. And I mean that in the literal and figurative sense. Scumm was on fire before he won the Championship and that was part of the reason that we decided to reward that match with the EurAsian Championship stipulation in the first place. But since then he has barely done anything of note and has slipped out of the picture. Two losses in a row mean that he is heading into Kingdom Come as an underdog against Titus. Titus, on the other hand, has been bringing his A game since the heel turn and I've been enjoying it. He's got the history, the belief and the talent to win the Championship.

Like I said, Scumm is a good character. If he turns up and really gives it everything, he can retain. Right now though, Titus is the favourite in my eyes.

The match that he had against Garath Black to win that championship was extremely great but unfortunately Johnny boy got stuck up in his work or I don't know what it is. As much as I like the heel turn of Titus, I feel sorry for Johnny coz his RPs used to be good and he really can put some great matches. Let's just hope he shows up before the Kingdom Come and builds some momentum heading into the grandest stage ofem all

The Titus heel run has been great so far. I have been a big fan of Scumm but I think Titus gets the belt. Hopefully Scumm shows up as he hasn't been on much lately.

I fancy my chances in this match.

We had talked a few weeks ago about one really good idea for a match, and you said you'd reserve it for a no show. Well, here's your chance!

I've a feeling creative have something up their sleeve like Scumm vanishing has been a work or my real opponent is someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back