KC VII: Abel Hunnicutt w/ Steven Holmes vs Garth Black

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Bad blood boils over as Garth gets the match he demanded after marching into Becky's office!

Garth's new attitude has served him well, but he did tap out on Ascension 100...Abel is a rookie on the rise, already striking fear into anyone who enters the ring with him.

For my money, I'd bet on Abel. Garth has been spirited of late, but Abel seems to be just a step ahead, every time.

It's been an interesting feud because this one has grown organically and its been a different test for me to face Tasty. I've won every standard match I've had thus far except that one versus Garth. So this is a hurdle for me to jump. it probably has the least heat/weight to the matches on the card, but it's intriguing to see how this just grew from a standard, throw-away match into an actual feud.

Also, praise to NSL for being able to spell Hunnicutt correctly.

Reactions: NSL
It's been an interesting feud because this one has grown organically and its been a different test for me to face Tasty. I've won every standard match I've had thus far except that one versus Garth. So this is a hurdle for me to jump. it probably has the least heat/weight to the matches on the card, but it's intriguing to see how this just grew from a standard, throw-away match into an actual feud.

This needs to happen more often, I think. The best feuds are ones where the guys naturally hate each other. I don't know if it has the least heat though. The tag title match is just all the teams lumped together. I'm sure feuds will grow out of it, but there's none going in.

Also, praise to NSL for being able to spell Hunnicutt correctly.

I think it comes from working in hotels, and seeing lists of names every day for 12 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back