Katie Vick

Frank the Frowner

Getting Noticed By Management
As if it couldn't be any more disturbing...

Triple H was on Opie and Anthony this morning, plugging Wrestlemania. He got to talking about the Katie Vick angle, and said that when he filmed the coffin scene, it was in an actual funeral home, and there was a funeral going on in the next room. One of the guys running the funeral home had to keep telling HHH (who was in a flesh-colored thong and a Kane mask) and the crew to keep it down.

I sort of thought that angle was bearable, just for the fact that Kane was getting a main-event push at the time.

I always thought the angle was funny, and I don't understand why some people make a big deal out of it. It's not like it were a real dead body or anything. Trust me. I know about these things. ;)

I never got a chance to see this although I have heard quite a bit about it. Geez, you think they could have done it at a better time than when an actual funeral was going on. Oh the blasphemy lol. I don't see a problem with it, I mean how many of these kinds of stupid storylines or gimmicks has McMahon come up with over the years. This isn't shocking at all to me. Sweep it under the rug with all the rest of the idiotic storylines they have had.

:undertaker2:

People are still making a big deal about this storyline? It was stupid, but when you look back at it today you can't help but laugh at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back