Kane/Drew

SuperKnockout

TNA knockout champion
so last week, Kane deafeted Drew mcntyre. I look at the WWE homepage, and see that Drew has a ttile match with Kane. I think its stupid. You don't just fight 1 match and then get a title match. I think the IC title can be much better, and Kane can do that, but doing it this way? It is probaly just to get Drew's heel perosnality up. Like, cheat, make him look like the bad guy sort of thing. your thoughts?

so last week, Kane deafeted Drew mcntyre.
no he didn't it was a double countout. I dont know what show you were watching.
I look at the WWE homepage, and see that Drew has a title match with Kane.
well, He has to face someone at the PPV. The IC title should be defended at every PPV as long as the champion isnt doing something more important.
I think its stupid.
I think it's a great idea. Kane's a worker who can make almost everyone look good (as long as they're competant in the ring) as well as being a credible opponent who you can believe might be able to beat McIntyre. besides, who else is there on Smackdown that would be a credible opponent for McIntyre? Dolph Ziggler's done a fat lot of nothing for months and has failed to get the IC title every single time he's tried for it, and every other credible midcarder's in the chamber. Kane is the best opponent available for Drew McIntyre, and the only one where beating him would count as a notch on his belt.
You don't just fight 1 match and then get a title match.
Tell that to brock lesnar, the UFC champion with a W-L-D record (at the time of victory) 2-1.
I think the IC title can be much better, and Kane can do that, but doing it this way?
are you saying that The IC title would be better if Kane had it? I ask because you're expressing yourself poorly and if I'm reading you right, your opinion is so wrong it's laughable. Kane is fast approachignthe end of his career and while he is the single most credible jobber that the WWE has; he is still a jobber. Drew McIntyre is being primed as the next big thing, and has gone undefeated for six months. When he has his first loss, it should be made a big deal out of, and it should be lost son someone that needs the credability boost and could have a good feud with Drew.
It is probaly just to get Drew's heel perosnality up. Like, cheat, make him look like the bad guy sort of thing. your thoughts?
My thoughts on this section of the post is that you need to improve your spelling and get a firmer grasp of the English language.

not to minimod or anything, but this should have gone in the Kane vs Drew McIntyre thread in the WWE PPVs subsection. Just some friendly advise for the future, that you should consider whether or not a a pre-existing thread should be used rather than creating a new one.

Well given the fact that he has a new theme which screams mega-push ( + its a very nice one suit him well ),and he is on a role if u can call it that,Kane's dominance and their so called fued was just because they needed a reason to get Drew vs Kane ( since winning over kane is a nice thing but not so much nowadays ) to help solidify him.Although people would like Kane and are thinking KAne has an actual chance here...No...Drew is just too hot right now with his undefeated/prodigy/chosen one deal.Just hopping Drew can have a good showing so he can prove that he is worthy of a main-event-feel theme and his title run.

I'm guessing he wont have a CLEAN CLEAN victory like Sheamus did over Christian but I really want to see a good match with both wrestlers looking good,especially Drew,and if need or its in the so called script they can end it by a DQ or sth,like Sheamus does o so often(not that his winning methods are his fault).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back