Kane deserves the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason75

Dark Match Winner
Kane's one of the underrated Wwe superstars, he should of been a muiltiple champ by now by now. He's been in the Wwe for almost 12 years and he had 1 title in 11 years that pathetic, Kane get a good pop behind him when he wrestles, he's getting to be a legend status, did u see the crowd rooting for him this past weeks, if he wins the belt the crowd will root from. It's about time he wins it.

I want kane to be champ sometime soon, and i bet he'll have a long lasting title reign before he retires

I know! He's one of WWE's top 5 right now! He doesn't get the title b/c John f*ckin Cena's been hogging it for almost a year straight, minus 1 month, plus like another 2 months by the time he'll lose it! I hate long runs, ESPECIALLY WITH FACES! With JBL's long run it was so much better b/c he was heel and it was so much more exciting! (sorry for getting off topic!) But Kane deserved that title SO long ago... HE BETTER GET A LONG REIGN BEFORE HE RETIRES!

What pisses me off is that Kane would be considered a legend right now if he had gotten the reigns he should have. I'm not just talking about when Glen deserves, because he certainly deserves the title. I'm talking about his character, too. There have been at least 2-3 runs where Kane was built up to be the champion and could have carried the company on his massive shoulders, but he was buried instead by HHH, the greediest of the greedy so that the WWE ratings could plummet.

Now they are talking about ending a long-running, entertaining, and completely unpredicatble angle involving Kane because they were too freaking lazy to rehearse that segment from last week. Sure, fake Kane looked stupid, but the angle is still gold. It's awesome, and now they just need to fix the fake Kane. Instead, Vince may just end it with no freaking explanation and kill Kane's character for the next few months AGAIN. If you ask me, the main event at SS should be Cena v Kane with Kane finally ending Cena's run of 15 of the last 16 months. SS is also the perfect PPV for Kane to win the title at, as the theme matches his gimmick perfectly. Instead, we are rumored to see Cena vs freaking UMAGA. I mean, you have to be kidding, right?

I am so glad i joined this forum, no one berates me for being a kane fan as i think most of you all are! I agree on every point everyone has said so far. Kane deserves that god damn title tons more than that ****** ass hole John Cena. Kane is right there in the top 5 with Taker. Who also needs a damn title reign before he retires. But that won't happen cause of Batista (granted he is a good wrestler, but not as deservant as Taker) and Mark Henry. Give Kane the fucking title cause we all know he deserves it.

BTW, the kane vs. Kane storyline IS pure gold and they're gonna drop it cause fake kane fell after the chokeslam. Fuck you Vince for ruining yet another great Kane storyline and for now practically kill kane's character yet AGAIN.

If you ask me, that was actually a pretty darned good chokeslam. I mean, the guy was in 4 inch lifts and Kane is 320 lbs...He got him up pretty good and had some great impact.

The wig and overacting is what needs to be fixed.

^What do you mean by overacting? The wig was awful. The only thing really botched about the chokeslam was how he fell afterwards. I gotta agree with you, it was a pretty good chokeslam considerin he had lifts and kane's like 320 somewhere in there.

FLUFF said:
^What do you mean by overacting? The wig was awful. The only thing really botched about the chokeslam was how he fell afterwards. I gotta agree with you, it was a pretty good chokeslam considerin he had lifts and kane's like 320 somewhere in there.

I mean the excessive head turning and thing with the glove that Kane did. I mean, Kane used it but he didn't do it every 5 seconds. Also, the head tilt was done too fast and over the top. He's gotta work on the walk too...too fast. I know I'm being picky, but those little things will go a long way.

Kane's acting, BTW, was PERFECT in that segment. I really enjoy watching Glen's actions/reactions.

This new Kane is none other than Drew Hankinson he wrestled under the names Freakin Deacon, Deacon Deville and Dorian Deville from Deep South Wrestling. First of all he appeared on the ramp as a midget he lacks the intimidation that the old Kane has, you could see his love handles from the suit and the wig is terrible.We all know that Drew Hankinson is bald but i think the wig was way too thick. He looked like a lucha after he executed that poor chokeslam. He practically fell after that. The only thing Hankinson did correctly was the flip out of the ring. This guy will never be able to command the fear that the old Kane did. He should be replaced.

^Agreed on the part that he looked like amidget coming out. But he was intimidating, and Glen played a good part with his facial expression as he seemed to be scared shitless.

Man, I HATED the wig! it was messed up in the front. Kane gets and A+++ for acting. Imposter Kane gets an F for F###ING DISASTER! Vince will kill it before it gets a chance. Solution-give him the mask and the belt so people are happy! Kane needs it for legend status and a spot in the Hall Of Fame.

drgnerth said:
All they need to do is rehearse more.

rehearsing would help a lot, but the main thing they need to fix is the wig, thats one of the only problems i saw

Kane had to jump for the chokeslam you can totally tell Kane jumped, there are working with each other, Kane made the fake Kane look good.

The only thing is, When the fake kane delivered the chokeslam, he fell on the the ground, he couldn't even controll the real kane's fall why didn't they bring test in as the fake kane, not this dsw dude.

Yeah, Test would've been a much better option for the "fake" Kane seeing as how Test is actually as big as Kane practically, and a lot more built.

This Kane is a big guy, but he's small next to Glen. That said, I thought the chokeslam was actually impressive. That was a nice chokeslam to a 320 pound wrestler. However, the bad part was... he fell!

Anyhow, Kane deserves a title more than anyone in WWE and I wish Vince and creative would take their heads out of their asses and see it. Now there's rumors of Kane retiring as soon as January 2007, that would suck and I might not even watch wrestling then.

He's been built up so many times. He should've won the title back at Armageddon '03. He was built up huge and never won the title. This is probably the biggest push he's gotten since then.

Please... Kane for champion... please. There's a reason why Kane's unmasking in '03 took WWE's ratings out of the gutter. There's a reason why the ratings that summer drastically increased whenever Kane was in Raw's main event slot. There's a reason he brought in the highest ratings of the year. There's a reason why in '04 his wedding to Lita brought in over 5 million viewers.

There's a lot more interest in Kane than maybe Vince knows.

I think your right man, Kane definately deserves to be champ

Wwe Would Be Nothing Without Kane So Give Him The Title For Atleast A 2 Months

Kane will be in the hall of fame...but i think that he needs to get a push to be dominate again..and not loose matches all stupid like..make him champ..have him dominate til he retires

I found it funny on raw last night that i saw a guy Boo cena..with a Chain Gang Shirt on..i jus found that funny

JKO said:
I found it funny on raw last night that i saw a guy Boo cena..with a Chain Gang Shirt on..i jus found that funny

haha i wish i saw that

That Cena thing is hilarious actually :lol2:

On the matter of Kane, I don't think Vince will ever give him the belt again. Glen just doesn't seem to be involved in the politics or pushing for it. That's about the only way I can see Kane ever winning.

If Vince lets Kane walk though, without a real title reign, at least a month or two, it's a damn shame.

As someone said Kane was heavily the favor to win the title at armagadon, fans where behind him, that was when the katie vicks storyline began, that was the perfect time for him to win it cause the fans where behind him, Yes Kane brought up rating in summer of 03 and 04, vince doesn't realize that cause he's too stupid, vince is running out of ideas no no shall i say Wwe is, LET KANE BE THE CHAMP AGAIN 1 MORE TIME BEFORE HE RETIRES, kane ain't that old he's just 39 why would he retire he's still strong, he's one of there top guys, Kane gets a big pop when he wrestles.

Just searching and found this and yes, please oh please make a Kane vs cena or edge match, and win the title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back