Kalisto is the NEW cruiserweight champion

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
It's been a long road for the cruiserweight division to be accepted but having them in the main event spot three weeks in a row made the division feel like it was worth something and last night's main event felt like a big deal and it was the first time that I truly cared about the cruiserweight division. The reaction of the for kalisto winning the title was just awesome and made me want to tune in to 205 live tonight to see what's going to happened next.

It's kinda funny that it took establish name like kalisto and enzo to make the division interesting and mean something. Now I want to see enzo get his rematch at tlc in maybe a ladder match and after he lose, move on to feud with mustafa ali while kalisto could do have a match between neville and kalisto at survivor series.

I wouldn't get used to it. For much of this year, Vince has been playing hot potato with a lot of WWE's titles and the Cruiserweight Championship has been the latest potato as of late. I'm sure Enzo gets his rematch at TLC and I think the odds are extremely good he regains the championship.

Compared to the rest of the Cruiserweights, Enzo's in-ring ability is that of a novice but Enzo does have the gift of gab. He's loaded with personality and charisma, something that most of the rest of the Cruiserweights don't have. Of course, it's not entirely their fault because the division is basically a collection of Cruiserweight Classic competitors thrown together without giving the fans rhyme or reason to invest in them; they spent no time in NXT developing who they are, thus they didn't really get an opportunity to introduce themselves to fans on a long term scale, and they're put into seemingly the same matches against each other each week where 80% of their matches are wrestled along the same style as though of the rest of the WWE roster.

See the latest... if Neville is legit asking to leave then 205 is not only screwed, but WWE is to an extent... if they can't make a guy who makes the PWI top 20 happy, who is easily the best improved talent of the year full stop... then the brass ring theory is not only dead, but a lie.

Kalisto is a fine choice for champion.

I don't care for him a whole lot, but he's probably the best option.

Kalisto should retain at TLC in a Ladder match. Then maybe feud with Neville, unless he really is leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back