Justified

UnBEARaBULLfan

Getting Noticed By Management
Simple question, Justified season 3 starts this Tuesday, is anyone else into this show and looking forward to the new season?

I like this show alot, it's one of my favorites it has good characters, good storylines and I look forward to it every year. Raylan Givens is probably one of the coolest characters on television and I dont think anyone could play this character any better than Timothy Olyphant he just seems made for this part(or vice versa).

The only thing I don't like is the same thing with SOA you gotta wait a whole year after every season before the next one comes on, good thing for dvr's.

So is anyone else looking forward the the new season?

I'm looking forward to it. I thought Season 2 was awesome and Walter Goggins deserved an Emmy or Golden Globe for his portrayal of Boyd Crowder. Where as in Season 1 I thought Raylen/Timothy Olyphant shined and stole the show, I thought Walter/Boyd stole the show in Season 2. I'm really interested to see where things go from here now that it appears Mags and the Bennetts are done. I will say though that I thought Raylen got kinda soft by his standards the last half of season 2, he didn't seem like the complete badass that he did in Season 1. I hope he gets back to that.

I still need to watch season 2 but I think it's out on DVD here now so will track it down. Loved the first season a lot as it perfectly filled the void that had been left by The Shield and Deadwood. Glad to see the show's still going strong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back