Just when I thought my school couldn't get any more fucked up

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
According to documents obtained from the sheriff's office, the investigation began when the superintendent of Tecumseh Schools contacted the department about an alleged inappropriate relationship between a female employee and a male student.
Evidence that was taken included cell phones and copies of phone records between the employee and the victim, deputies said.
The superintendent released a statement, saying "The appropriate authorities were contacted in this matter."
At this time, the employment status of the employee is unknown. Clark County Children's Services has also been contacted in this case, the sheriff's document said.

They are trying to keep the names anonymous but it's hard to do that when the kid is apparently talking about it to all of his buddies. Only thing I have to say to him is [YOUTUBE]lgoXUzIwXk0[/YOUTUBE]

A) In most states, there is a child abuse hotline. If the hotline gets even an anonymous tip of inappropriate activity, in most states, the school HAS to begin an investigation. I've seen it a couple of different times where a teacher was hotlined, just because someone wanted to cause them trouble.

B) Inappropriate conduct between students and teachers happens more than people realize. I find it completely unprofessional of any teacher to do so, but it does happen.

In my school when I was there, our Physics teacher beat a child around the head with a 2kg dumbell.

You might have heard of it, apparently it was worldwide.

A teacher at the school I went to for my senior year resigned last year after it was found he had sex with an 18-year-old male student on the track one day.

A teacher at the school I went to for my senior year resigned last year after it was found he had sex with an 18-year-old male student on the track one day.

Damn why couldn't that have happened to me back in the day? The volleyball coach at the high school I went to was fired for fucking multiple volleyball girls though but I don't blame him as they were quite often extremely fine and I probably would have done the same in his shoes if I were a pedobear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back