Just letting people know.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
This thread is to let everyone know that I will be cutting back my time on the forums quite a lot and won't be on here often, as I now have a girlfriend who I care for alot and love, also I need time to get my pro wrestling career on a better track. These things have also caused me to miss time with close friends and also take time to do the other things in life I enjoy, WZ had consumed plenty of my time due to be really engaging with the antics and friendships you build with people.

I know alot of you don't like me and I know some of you like me but this is not some lame ass goodbye forever crap, just a notification of my reduced activity due to things mentioned above.

I have unforunate news, as of July 4th me and my girlfriend will no longer be together, due to issues throughout the week, i have decided i can't be sad and feeling down any longer so i have decided on my part to end my relationship with a girl i was happy with.

Well my girl decided she wanted space and to back to dating instead of being in a full on relationship, plus she has mental health issues, but i was so happy with her, and when she said not to come to her house party too it had me confused. And for a week i been mad depressed, so after intervention from family and friends, i have decided to end it with my girl. Hell i fucked up badly at wrestling training, i fucked up rope funning and shoulder tackle drills even hip tosses, because of this stuff on my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back