Just Hero

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
New prisoner. Not surprisingly, like most Inmates, he's homophobic. And a moron. Definitely a moron. Maybe even an alt too.

Come celebrate Cena's #1 In My Heart here. Or mock him relentlessly. Whichever.

Oh my god, he actually came back. Fantastic.

Edit: Is jtstrike still around? We must introduce them.

Homophobe. Alt. Threatens to sue.

These are not heroic qualities, Just Hero. How did you come about your name?

No. I was very interested in Cesaro vs Cena.

I hate Cena because he lays on his ass for 90% of his matches and doesn't even try to make it look like there is a competition going on in the ring.

I love it when one little thread about Cena sucking leads to someone having some kind of nervous breakdown on the forums, and then becoming a self-parodying prison character.

With the speed of uninteresting threads he has already created, he might actually be Jstrike as well.

New prisoner. Not surprisingly, like most Inmates, he's homophobic. And a moron. Definitely a moron. Maybe even an alt too.

Come celebrate Cena's #1 In My Heart here. Or mock him relentlessly. Whichever.

That tool has always been a twat. Now if only I Hate Cena will disappear, we'll have rid ourselves of all the obnoxiously bad trolls on the site. Good Riddance.

You have an unhealthy obsession with the LGBT community.

It's almost like you're a textbook closet case who has to tell everyone within ear shot how much of a man you are even when deep down you wonder what it's like in the butt.

☮ Spidey ✌;4948537 said:
even when deep down you wonder what it's like in the butt.

Oh Spidey, let me tell you...

He doesn't need to wonder...

Especially not "deep down", if you catch my drift.

I mean deep down in his butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back