Just Got Back From A House Show

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Well I went to the RAW House Show today in Ohio and had an amazing time. I was fortunate enough to have front row seats. I'm just going to give a brief summary of the show and tell of some things that happened while I was there.

Match #1: Fatal Four Way for the United States Championship- Daniel Bryan vs William Regal vs Tyson Kidd vs Ted Diabase

A very good back and forth match with Bryan winning after Dibiase tapped out to the lebell lock. I was lucky and Ted was thrown onto the floor infront of me. I was actually talking to Ted for a while he pretended to be hurt. The woman beside me was flirting with him so Maryse came over and said, "I know you didn't just say that." Pretty funny. My friend and I screamed "We love you Maryse" and she turned around, rolled her eyes, and plugged her ears. Daniel Bryan interacted with the crowd a lot and posed for some pictures.

Match #2: Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Husky Hariss, and Michael McGillicutty vs Santino, Vladmire, Mark Henry, and Yoshi Tatsu.

Nexus Won. The End.

Let me mention that Santino was HILARIOUS. He is a really cool dude and got a huge pop. I had a sign that said "Mark Henry stole my lunch money" and he pointed it out to Tatsu and they were laughing.

Match #3: Sheamus vs John Morrison

Great match. Morisson was thrown into the barracade at one point. They are great wrestlers. I was just there a few hours ago and can't remember who won. :blush:

Before the match, Sheamus cut a quick promo that could barely be heard. Dang he is white. Morrison got a HUGE pop. He is EXTREMELY skinny. It's ridiculous how small he is. He has muscles but his waist is tiny.

Short Intermission. Bellas threw T-Shirts and Cups into the crowd.

Match #4: Alicia Fox, Maryse, and Melina vs Eve, Gail Kim, and Tamina

There was a dance-off before the match and both teams were terrible. The heels were very out of character and acted happy-go-lucky. The faces won the dance-off and later the match after Eve pinned Melina.

Alicia Fox's hair looked greasy, fake, and ugly. Melina talked to the crowd and was very funny. All girls looked like they were having a good time. I touched Eve and Gail Kim's hands after the match.

Match #5: I think it was John Cena vs CM Punk but I feel like I'm missing a match.

Before the match, Punk and Nexus cut a fast promo which naturally genertad a lot of heat. Then Punk pretened to walk out only to get back in the ring for a moment and walk away again. He eventually got in the ring and they started. Match ended with Punk tapping to the STF.

Cena is a really good worker who got a HUGE pop. While Punk was walking around the ring, he stole my friend's Cena sign and stomped on it. During the match, I was cheering loudly for Cena. When Punk was beating up Cena, he looked directly at me and said, "He's not so strong now, is he sweethart?" I screamed back, "He's stronger than you!"

Match #6: Randy Orton vs The Miz for the WWE Championship

Orton had a enormous pop. Miz won after he knocked down the referee, Riley interfered, Miz hit the SCF, and the ref got back up and made the three count. Afterwards, the GM made Miz go to the back and ordered a No Holds Barred match between Riley and Orton. Orton hit the RKO onto the chair for the win.

I touched Alex Riley's elbow and Randy Orton's hand. Miz is literally as white as Sheamus in person. Not his face, but his stomach and back. I know he doesn't seem white on TV but trust me. Before the match, Miz cut a quick promo. After the match, Randy went around and signed autographs for the crowd.

It was an all around fantastic show and I had a great time. The arena was almost empty. Were any of you there?

Maryse knows what she's doing better than three quarters of the male wrestlers.

Maryse can work a crowd greatly.

So can Punk, but that really doesn't need to be said.

I also forgot to mention that the wrestlers were in fact swearing a lot. Mostly the divas. Maryse clearly said, "What the f*ck" at one point. Either Melina or Gail Kim said, "Holy Sh*t". Morrison also said, "Sh*t" after missing one of his moves. Orton did the same thing after missing one of his.

I don't blame Randy Orton for swearing after John Morrison missed one of his moves. I do it frequently.

Also, I'm not listing everyone who I think works the crowd better than Maryse. That could require actual thought. Just say you agree with me, Remix. I know you do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back