Just found one of my favourite matches ever!

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Kid Kash vs EZ Money at ECW Anarchy Rulz 2000

I used to have that PPV on VHS tape but I have no idea where it has got to, so I havent seen this match in years.

As far as I can remember, Cyrus (Don Callis) was leading The Network and had an issue with the ECW announcer Joel Gertner, and Gertner wanted to fight Cyrus. But Cyrus would only go one on one with Gertner if Joel managed to beat an opponent of Cyrus's choosing, which was EZ Money....

Cue "Highway To Hell" and ECW commissioner Little Spike Dudley comes out and says that isnt fair and he has an opponent for EZ Money, and if Spike's guy can beat Cyrus's guy, then Gertner gets his match with Cyrus.

Spike Dudley picks Kid Kash and we see a spectacular match. This was the first time I had seen Kash compete and he became one of my favourite wrestlers immediately. His double springboard somersault to the outside is awesome, he had an amazing top rope hurrancanrana and I fucking loved The Moneymaker. Kash was so underrated, he was great on the mic too and was criminally wasted in the WWE.

It's a shame they have not included the post match beat-down Kash endured. He took a brutal botched powerbomb from EZ Money after the bell, it was vicious.

Anyway, enjoy the match and let me know what you think!

[YOUTUBE]3Rlzu6TQjHc[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back