JTG- Why is WWE keeping him?What's next for him?

ctln4rko

Pre-Show Stalwart
So tonight i settled down and watched Smackdown. I have not been able to do it in a while, but know what is going on. I am a big fan of Drew McIntyre entering a solid storyline with Kelly Kelly and Trent Barretta. ( Barretta is really impressing me lately) But JTG fought Drew McIntyre tonight in a long match at least when you look at usual smackdown mid card matches. He lost to Drew. But I don't understand why WWE has kept him around so long. They fired MVP yet keep JTG.
So my questions
A) Why hasn't JTG been fired?
B) What is next for JTG

I guess they are just keeping him to feel a spot on the roster. I really don't know but I think he will join the unemployment lines soon as I read WWE was cutting soon, so he will probably be on there future endeavor list. I think if he stays, they shouldn't leave him unused. They need to put him in a tag team to add more teams to the division. Cryme Time should have never broken up as it has been a disater for both JTG and Shad. I guess I would team him up with R-Truth because they both have similar gimmicks. They would form some kind of Cryme Time, like thing I guess. R-Truth isn't doing anything really at the moment and neither is JTG so in the spair they can add to the tag division.

First of all MVP wasn't fired. He asked for his release. I don't know what he has to do with JTG anyway.

JTG hasn't been fired for the exact reason you saw tonight. He is a recognizable low mid card wrestler that others can beat to make themselves look better. This kind of thing is as old as sports entertainment itself. Not everyone is meant to be a main event star. Wrestling needs guys like JTG. Think about what wrestling would be like without enhancement talent. If you take the time to really think about it you'll realize it wouldn't be very good. Who else would you suggest Drew go over tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back