Jstrike

C'mon Jstrike, pick yourself up. Not how you fall, but how you get back up, Jstrike.

I've been waiting for this for weeks. But now that it's happened, I'm kind of disappointed because I know he won't be an entertaining prisoner...

I once read one of this threads and wondered why he thought it was acceptable to do the job I now expect of Jack Hammer.

Jt Strike wasn't that bad actually lol.
Everybody likes picking on people who don't spell correctly, so im sure i'll be getting some hate mail, Cause i'm Not the best speller either. But really he made like 4 - 5 Topic's that was actually not bad, somewhere out there like the stephanie mcmahon kissing club and who could forget that great topic as brie bryan..

Here's an extract:

in all fair, he asked to be deleted so he was just sent to the prison, he didn't go there for bad posting just for posting i wanna be future endeavoured, it was really funny should have seen it.

And Lol i ain't that bad am i?

in all fair, he asked to be deleted so he was just sent to the prison, he didn't go there for bad posting just for posting i wanna be future endeavoured, it was really funny should have seen it.

And Lol i ain't that bad am i?

Your grammar style is awfully similar, the way you stick up for him sticks out like a sore thumb, and your account was created yesterday.

Your grammar style is awfully similar, the way you stick up for him sticks out like a sore thumb, and your account was created yesterday.

Actually today, i'm new here but i been on wrestlezone forums for 3 - 4 months. just made a account today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back