JR to possibly call Sting v Taker at WM31

MrGameTime

Pre-Show Stalwart
All, what does everyone think of the recent jim ross podcast sting part 2 where Jim ross has said he would like to call stings last match, and then sting said if he gets his way it will happen. Of course we know taker too loves JR and wanted JR to call the HHH match at mania etc JR also then goes into the whole sting vs taker at wm31 in the end of his podcast.

We pretty much know sting wants this match and he only wants to face taker, and with it being in stings homestate just adds more to it, plus WWE needs sting to wrestle at least once to cash in and make some serious dollar.

What do you think the chances are WWE hiring JR and getting him in for a one off to call the match between the two legends at mania31?

May I just ask? "Who cares about Undertaker Vs. Sting?". I admit to not being a regular viewer of WCW before they went out of business, or even the WWE when Sting was wrestling for them. Is it really that awesome of an idea to have a match happen that people probably came up with the idea close to 20 years ago? After seeing Undertaker lose at WrestleMania, I lost interest in the whole idea of seeing him at WM again. Also, JR might call an important match, especially one of WM quality. That isn't news to me.

Nope. Don't care. Sorry.

WWE's window to pull the trigger on Sting v Undertaker and having it mean anything, let alone giving it ANY chance at being anything near a decent match closed many years ago. Undertaker is a corpse (no pun intended). He does not belong in the ring in any physical capacity. With that being said, I find it difficult to get excited about the possibility of JR calling what would end up being a disappointing match at best and heartbreaking to watch at worst. WWE's only proper use for Sting now is merch and feeding him to Cena, then being done with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back