• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JR got Russo fired from TNA?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Now, Russo has gone on the offensive on Twitter. Russo posted the following to his Twitter account, using the “unnamed sources are crap” excuse. It is worth noting that while we all disdain the “anonymous source” excuse (believe me, we would love to have sources we can identify), many sources for journalism across various fields stay anonymous because they fear for their jobs if they are revealed. That’s not an attempt to comment on the legitimacy (or lack thereof) of the original report, but instead an attempt to explain why we’ll never hear “This specific person from TNA has revealed…”

Interesting. Appears a rep from Phoney Wrestling Information (PW!) tapped my phone yesterday to hear if I quit or got fired. Sneaky bastards. Here's a question-why can't SOURCES have NAMES–UNLESS–they're either lying or being untrustworty–TO SOMEBODY!!!

— Vince Russo (@pyroballyhoo) July 31, 2014

Russo added the following to Twitter, promoting a new column on the VIP section of his website which claims to have information on his exit:

How was JR involved in my TNA exit?EXCLUSIVE column up for "THE BRAND" at VIP site at http://t.co/V8KQjka8qJ

— Vince Russo (@pyroballyhoo) July 31, 2014

Anyone know what the hell Russo is talking about regarding JR???

He probably brought to light to TNA that they still had him employed.

Wait .. you mean to say, that this was a true story inspired by the life of Vince Russo?!?!

office-space-stapler-o.gif
milton+office+space+stapler.gif

fdb60f978614ee2295ad3461f29c87507833eb2f2cc2d117a4beb4b51c4b6564.jpg

Russo is right though and in a way it seems like you agree with him.

As you said the "sources" need to remain nameless because they risk losing their job or being suspended and such.

If they have that fear though then they are being untrustworthy to someone.

I don't specifically look to much into things. Not that I am blind, in which I'm not, I guess to me it doesn't matter. If Russo being fired, retired, or just down right leaving TNA means a chance for TNA to stay on Spike, then hey, I'm glad it happened. For Russo, "I'm sorry about your damn luck".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back