• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

jpfizzles secrets...

jpfizzle

Pre-Show Stalwart
1) I once ate a whole tub of ben and jerrys ice cream.

2) I always trickle wee on to the toilet seat no matter how hard I try to improve my aim.

3) Despite the fact that there less manly, cats > dogs

4) My last name is NOT actually Fizzle :blush:

5) I once got caught putting daffodils in my nappy (diaper for you americansssss) This was not recent.

6) I think that Billy Gunn is a great wrestler

7) Im not a big Mick Foley fan as some might think from my coloumn I wrote.

8) I cheated at golf today and threw the ball out of the bunker rather than swinging for it.

9) Up until age 11 I was scared of the dark.

10) I am scared of the characters in "The Magic Roundabout"

11) I have an insanely hairy chest for an 18 year old

12) My favourite word is Cheurish, even though I claim its nipple.

13) I once ran away from home, only to get to the top of the road and run home again, I was 9.

14) My biggest fear is my teeth will fall out

15) It is not uncommon for me to stay up all night and sleep in til 5 pm the next day.

19) I don't think that I'll stay at Uni for the full three years, and am pretty worried about that.

20) My faverite film is Theres something about mary, and not scarface as I claim to my mates.

21) I've been in one fight, which I lost.

22) I have tried and failed at being a magician, guitarist, poet, artist, rock star despite only being 18.

23) I sometimes forget to brush my teeth at night (dont fear though, I make up for it by doing a double brush the next morning)

24) I found a watch on the floor of a club, from research on the tinternet its worth a grand at least, I was meant to give it to the police but forgot and now have had it for over a year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back