• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joshua the Baptist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Wrestler's Real Name: Joshua Zebediah
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Joshua "The Baptist"
Wrestlers Nickname: None

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hometown: Morristown, TN
Billed From: Nashville

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Shaggy brown hair.
-----------Eye color: Brown
-----------Facial Hair: Cleanly shaven
-----------Ring Attire: Shorts that come down to his knees, Knee pads, Elbow pads, boots. No shirt.

-----------Backstage Attire: His wrestling shorts, along with a shirt with a picture of Jesus on it.

-----------Physical Features: Abdominals of Steel.
-----------Tattoos: None
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel.

Gimmick: A "Jesus freak" so to speak. This man wears a Jesus shirt, carries a bible. On his shorts it says "Jesus." Being a heel, he takes a holier than thou perspective on things.

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths
1. MMA background.
2. Straight Edge
3. Very strong for his size.

Weakness
1. Goes a bit too fast sometimes. Causing loss of breath, and shortened stamina rate.
2. A bit hypocritical.
3. Quick to Judge.

Trained By:
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
urijah1_w427.jpg

Brief History: Growing up in the suburbs of East Tennessee. Star football player for his hometown. Dropped out of College to become a professional MMA fighter, after not suceeding as planned, Justin decided to lace up the old boots. After 3 years of hard training with his teacher, hes finnally been called up to the WZCW. Sparks will fly, will this young christian have what it takes!?

Entrance Music: Comatose - Skillet

Entrance description: The Music rumbles throughout the arena. He runs from the ramp, stopping right before he gets to the ring, and hands his bible to someone in the front row, telling them they might need it. Takes shirt off, and throws it into the croud. Once he gets in the ring, he kneels in prayer, waiting for his opponent to come out.

Finishers: Vengence of God (Phoenix 630 splash)
Calgary (Triple Suplexes - Slingshot/Standard Vertical/Perfectplex)

15 Most used moves:
Figure four
Reign of fire (Series of stomps, kinda like Randy Orton uses)
Crucifix Powerbomb

Argentine Backbreaker
Pendulum Backbreaker
Fisherman Suplex
German Suplex
Superplex
Missile dropkick
Crossbody
Monkey Flip
Hurricanrana
Over the shoulder arm drag
Bulldog
Russian legsweep

Sample RP:

The Music hits. Joshua enters the arena, running to the ring, stopping right as he gets to the ring. He throws his shirt into the arena, and hands his bible to a child in the arena. Jumps from the ground onto the ring apron.

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls I give unto you! Joshua "The Baptist!"

*Joshua grabs the mic from the Interviewers hand*

Joshua: I would like to thank, everyone around me who got me here. I couldn't have ever done it without you. But most of all I have to thank God. My true savior.

*Interviews has a new mic now*

Interviewer: Joshua, I must ask. Why are you here in the WZCW.

Joshua: I'll tell you why, because of the drugaddicts like your champions, you people come to see! Its the hypocrites who teach their chrildren drugs are bad, then bring them to shows like this. Where they can watch the potheads, and methheads like the EurAsian Champion Ty Burna!

Interviewer: Now wait just one minute. Those are some very strong accusations you're pulling there. Ty may not do things this croud agrees with at times. But pothead? and Methhead? You might wanna watch yourself.

Joshua: You'll see! I'll teach each and everyone of the druggies in the back a lesson. I'll teach them just how great God is, and just how great he is through the Vengence of God, I shall smite their each and every sin away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back