I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW

Gimmick Name: Josh Young

Nickname: "The Shooting Star"

Height: 5'11

Weight: 201 pounds

Hometown: Kalamazoo, Michigan

Billed From: Detroit, Michigan

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Brown, No bangs, Short hair.

----------------Eye Colour: Blue

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Short Boots, Shirtless, Baggie, athletic shorts.

----------------Backstage Attire: No-Sleeved shirt, Sweat Pants,

----------------Physical Features: None.

----------------Tattoos: None

Alignment: Face

Main Gimmick: Young, Up-start, Feel-Good, High Flyer.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Never say die attitude, Needs approval from fans.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):
Strenghts:
1. Speed
2. Leaping Ability
3. Psychological in-ring

Weaknesses:
1. Small
2. Physically weak
3. Gets tired easily

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
imagesCAUY1DZL.jpg

Brief History: Born in Detroit Michigan, Josh Young went through childhood with a drunk for a father, and a drug dealer as a mother. When Josh was 16, his mother was imprisoned for possession of illegal substances. After that, it was only him and his father, who often beat him. But, it made him tough, and he took up wrestling to escape his troubles at home. He has now wrestled in companies all over the world, just waiting for his chance to to shine like a 'shooting star' in WZCW.

Entrance Music: Black Tide - Fight Til The Bitter End

Entrance Description: Josh comes out right when his music starts to play. He stares at the fans while standing on the ramp. A spotlight shines on him. He slowly looks down, then, after a few seconds, he sprints to the ring, and slides inside. He gets up onto the second ropes, and raises one arm above his head. He goes to the other turnbuckles and does the same thing.

Finishing Moves: Primary: Young Flight(630 splash), Secondary: Young at Heart(BME)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
1.Springboard phoenix splash
2.Corkscrew Plancha
3.Figure-4-Leg Lock
4. Top rope Hurricanranna
5. Spinning back kick
6. Scissors Kick
7. Jumping elbow drop to a downed opponent.
8. Moonsault
9. Handsrping moonsault
10. Springboard DDT
11. Sitout FaceBuster
12. Spinning Reverse STO
13. Roll-up
14. Sunset Flip
15. Spinning Neckbreaker

Sample RP:

The scene opens with a empty spotlight. Nothing else can be seen. Suddenly, a man walks into the spotlight, he is wearing sweat pants, and a no-sleeved shirt. Nothing is said or heard for a few seconds, and then the man speaks:

My name is Joshua Young, but you can just call me Josh.

He speaks with a friendly, inviting voice. He looks as if sculpted by fitness Gods.

So many superstars these days act like they are the reason why you tune in to WZCW. But I know that they are wrong. YOU are the reason why THEY are here. YOU wrestling fans are the reason why I am here.

You see, when I was 16, I was being abused at home by my father. So i seeked refuged at a local YMCA, where I took wrestling classes to keep myself busy. I loved the sport, and when I got enough money, I moved to Japan and learned the style of High-Flying. All the fans would stop me on the streets, and tell me how I inspired and touched them. They believed that I could be the best World Champion in history. I now believe that I can be worthy of performing in front of you, and I promise you, I won't dissapoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back