Jonnie

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
your rep comment to me.
I'M CALLING YOU OUT,... 05-31-2010 06:19 AM Jonnie Neither do I, cunt.

Should I cry now or later because a worthless noob that will only be remembered as the guy people mistook for Jonnie B called me a cunt. Seriously I was expecting better then that and I'm ashamed of what you produced. Here's your chance for a do over.

That was the thread my post he repped was in. He called me a cunt, I was hoping for more. I want him to insult me properly god damn it.

I mistake him for vintage Jane. When he had the Hendrix avatar, that is.

I mistake him for vintage Jane. When he had the Hendrix avatar, that is.

Funnily enough, me too. But vintage Jane is Jake's avatar.

Anyway, can't he be infracted for that? Flaming in rep was always against the rules, even if it was for a Bar Room post. Wouldn't the same rule apply here?

your rep comment to me.

Should I cry now or later because a worthless noob that will only be remembered as the guy people mistook for Jonnie B called me a cunt. Seriously I was expecting better then that and I'm ashamed of what you produced. Here's your chance for a do over.
A do-over you say? You are worse than $hake, and thewrestleranurag99 or whatever his name is combined. I don't know, I got nothing.

He's calling you out? To what? Does he want to fight with you, or bicker with you on the internet?
No, I called out Big Sexy for red repping me for absolutely no reason, and then Sparky red repped me.

That was the thread my post he repped was in. He called me a cunt, I was hoping for more. I want him to insult me properly god damn it.
You red repped me for no reason as well, saying "I don't have one either"

Anyway, can't he be infracted for that? Flaming in rep was always against the rules, even if it was for a Bar Room post. Wouldn't the same rule apply here?
Well, I've been flamed in rep by quite a few people, so I don't think so.

I don't know I don't want him infracted for it, It wasn't my Aim. I was just hoping for a little bit more of an effort. I did it for the lulz just like everybody has done at one stage. Ask T'digs, Numbers and a few others. I red repped numbers almost everyday for months just waiting for him to bite back. When he finally did red rep me I stopped it and started green repping him at every oppertunity.

I don't know I don't want him infracted for it, It wasn't my Aim. I was just hoping for a little bit more of an effort. I did it for the lulz just like everybody has done at one stage. Ask T'digs, Numbers and a few others. I red repped numbers almost everyday for months just waiting for him to bite back. When he finally did red rep me I stopped it and started green repping him at every oppertunity.

I had forgotten about that!

Sparky is a curious individual. But he is also awesome.

True dat.

Wait, Jonnie isn't the good Jonnie? Weird.

I like Numbers. He's pretty goddamn cool.

And, Jonnie, I honestly believe that Hendrix Avatar should be retired, just because people will keep besmirching the good name of Jane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back