Billed From: London, England

Appearance:
-----------Hair colour/length: Short, Spiky/ Blonde
-----------Facial Hair: Dark Stubble
-----------Ring Attire: Blue Jeans
-----------Backstage Attire: Jeans, white shirt
-----------Physical Features: Scar along left side of face

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Just a bully. He pushes people around and expects to be rewarded for it

Strength/Weakness: Has a huge build, good in an enclosed environment (Steel Cage). Is very touchy about his personal life.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
20090815030734698153.jpg

Brief History: A complete bully as a teenager, he turned his interests to wrestling at 22 (Divorced twice). Quickly dominating the independent promotions, he grew tires and seeks more mainstream competition.

Entrance Music:
[youtube]nXB1sOys67k[/youtube]

Entrance description: A simple walk down, giving the crowd the finger as they boo him.

Finishers: Incapacitation (Gore/Spear)
Straitjacket powerbomb

15 Most used moves:
Straitjacket Suplex
inverted atomic drop
back suplex
Military Press
Straitjacket DDT(Twice)
Headlock (The Rowdy Piper version)
Half Nelson suplex
Brain buster
Running powerslam
Chokeslam
Spinebuster
Bear hug
Torture rack
Over-the-shoulder piledriver

Sample RP:
The screen is empty with the exception of a rocking chair. Smith walks and sits on it. He leans forward and sighs.

Smith- Originally, there was going to be an interview with one of your staff and everything...but due to my recent insomnia, it's four in the morning and I've had some time think over a few things.

He takes a deep breath and exhales.

Smith- I've managed to gain mainstream recognition due to the fact that three of my opponents over the last year have died in their sleep. They also happened to be the three that beat me over that past year. The police looked into it but I'm still a free man.

He smirks.

Smith- Consider this the one and only warning from me. Anyone that tries to cross me will pay the price. They will end the match in a pool of their own blood.

He laughs a little bit.

Smith- I can simulate inebriation with one punch. Imagine what little I have to do to annihilate someone. If your that keen to find out, ask any of previous opponents. I was at the top of the Independent promotions. I've done my time. I expect to be given what I deserve.

He gets up and walks off. The camera fades out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back