John cena turning heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YouCan'tSeeME!!

I know a lot of people have said that John Cena is a Crappy wrestler but i mean the guy kicked JBL'S ASS (Twice:), Beat Triple H twice, and kicked the crap out of 3 Ecw superstars he may turn heel but ill still be a fan because IF YOU WANT SOME COME AND GET SOME!!!!!

I don't think people are getting tired of him because he is a bad wrestler because he is not it's because he needs a gimick change and fast. ECW fans got it right when they said same old shit...........

Cena is not turning heel i read it and Vince doesn't want him heel and if he went heel it would be crap cuz when ever they turn someone heel they turn them into a pansy just look what they did to Stone Cold that time horrible turn.

I think a Cena heel turn with his current gimmick is indeed a bad idea.

His current persona was designed for the fans to love him, not hate him. He would definitely have to drop the Chain Gang thing, and all those little catch phrases that get the fans going. I'm not sure what kind of gimmick he would need...maybe no gimmick at all i.e. Randy Orton, Bastista. Those guys are big stars without any specific gimmick.

I just don't see a Cena heel turn happening any time in the forseeable future. He might be a "tweener" from time to time, but I think what he does while he's not holding the title will go a long way towards what Vince does with him and his character in the years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back