• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena or Randy Orton

Jtrivera

Occasional Pre-Show
Alright so ive been thinking, if the Undertaker wants to go for 20-0 at wrestlemania 28 who would the fans want him to face? If it's takers last wrestlemania then why would we want him to face someone easy like dolph, or the miz, or sheamus, so then I thought to myself, it's gotta be orton or cena. Both men have faced The Undertaker. But that was when they were young in there careers John cena faced the American badass taker and beat him once, with the help of the FBI. And Randy orton has beat undertaker a few times I believe. But as I said, this was before John was superman status and before orton was the viper. So my question to you is, out of cena and orton who would you choose to face taker at mania 28. I would honestly love to see John cena vs taker, but the rivalry build up would be weak and cena would have to be heel. Randy vs taker on the other hand would be good they already have a decent rivalry in the past that they can build off of.... So what do you think? Cena vs taker, or Randy vs taker

Orton versus Undertaker has already happened. Was a good match, and behind-the-scenes Mark wanted Randy to end the streak but Orton declined out of respect, which is something people don't give Orton credit for.

I'd prefer to see Undertaker go out wrestling the face of the company.

If it isn't obvious, I say Cena.

I would have to say Cena. The main reason is because its been years since Cena and Taker last had a match, yeah its been ages since Orton and Taker last had a match too but these too have already faced each other at Mania whereas Cena and Taker havent so why not have the two of them face each other at Wrestlemania 28.
But with the "war of words" that is currently happening between Rocky and Cena, i have a BIG feeling that the two of them are going to have a match at nxt years mania which leaves the door open for Orton to face Taker as Orton is the only worthy person that can face Taker next year IMO.

But maybe this will happen, maybe it won't...

We've already seen Orton vs. Taker, several times. While I'm a much bigger fan of Randy Orton than I am John Cena, this really isn't much of a debate.

Cena is the face of the company, and The Undertaker is the face of WrestleMania. The Streak holds more water than the WWE Championship at Mania right now, and this match probably needs to happen. It's where the money is, really.

I think Orton and Taker could still be a big deal, but seeing Taker/Cena hasn't happened on that level, I'm going with Cena. I've felt for quite some time now that Taker's last match will be against Cena, at WrestleMania. Which WrestleMania that will be, I have no idea.

And no, Taker doesn't need to lose the match. The Streak is too important to his legacy, and Cena sure doesn't need the rub.

They way to go is to have him lose to an up and comer. A McIntyre or Ziggler. Where it can be the backbone of someones legacy and stature within the company.

It would mean more to wrestling to have him lose to a young newcomer than a megastar.

No I'm not talking about taker losing to drew or dolph. While that'd be good for there Legacy. The fans would riot in the end.... Taker doesn't need to lose he's one of the best. It's just the simple matter of who should be his last mania match and I only see cena or orton lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back