• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

John Cena is the best guy WWE currently has on the roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
Cena may still be a #1 guy on the roster, but Roman Reigns nearly came close to being the #1B guy to Cena's #1A if it weren't for circumstances ruining Reigns' push to superstardom. I would like to say that it's more likely making Reigns into a cartoon character is the reason why he's in the biggest rut of his career, so I have to say that Cena is still the best guy WWE has for the moment. Had Reigns been successful if circumstances weren't in the way, maybe Cena would have been relegated a bit to #1B.

Sorry Crocker, I know you're gonna be disappointed to hear that I posted a thread post in support of John Cena, but it's not worth the 30 years spewing your disdain around here for Cena. Unlike you, I actually respect John Cena for what he's done for the business. Make-A-Wish Foundation special charity events, an attempt at branching to Hollywood movies, and most important of all, Nikki Bella as his gf/wife.

Nothing against your personal opinions, Crocker. I'm just saying that at some point in your life, it isn't worth the trouble to hold on to your anti-Cena grudge for 20 years. Speaking of which, holding a grudge about Cena forever is unhealthy.

Not if it's a pro-Cena thread, ShinChan. I'm the one that appreciates John Cena for being the superstar wrestler that WWE has to offer in today's world.

Crocker already made it clear to everyone in WZ who heard about his dislikes for Cena. The difference between me and Crocker is clearly one of us appreciating Cena while the other disses him, albeit poorly. Crocker has zero evidence to back up his claims about why he hates Cena with a full blooded passion.

I'm not saying I'm trying to give him credit for it, because quite frankly, Crocker gets nothing from me. I'm just saying that Crocker is absolutely unreasonable when it comes to talking about Cena. I give Cena my positive reviews about him because he's the best that WWE has to offer, whether Crocker likes it or hates it.

In the words of Kevin Nash, I'd like to say, "Crocker, you don't have to like John Cena but you're gonna learn to love him!"

Is this guy still going on and on about his wild theories?

He really needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Is this guy still going on and on about his wild theories?

He really needs to lay off the crack pipe.

That's just me going on about how Crocker hates Cena, and why I don't appreciate Crocker carrying on and on about why he hates Cena every now and then. If you look carefully at my words, you'd know that I full well appreciate and respect John Cena for what he does as WWE's top superstar. Whether it's Make-A-Wish Foundation with children, Nikki Bella as his gf/wife and/or whether it's him being the only top star that WWE has for today's times.

No shit Cena is the best guy on the roster. He's the best professional wrestler on the planet, by a fairly wide margin.

Thank you @BaconBits, I appreciate your comment that is supportive of John Cena. Crocker should learn a thing or two from me and admit that Cena ain't all that bad overall. Cena's awesome, and he has Nikki Bella for a gf/wife, was requested as the most frequent visitor to Make-A-Wish Foundation charity events and even tried his luck at branching out to Hollywood movies at a time when WWE/Vince tried their best to keep him hooked on working with WWE Studios movies.

Anyway, so as I was saying, John Cena rules! Who cares what Cena pundits think about him. They need to get to know the Real John Cena before they start making false accusations about him.

Keep the pro-Cena conversation in mind, and make sure Crocker doesn't diss him like he always does. Crocker must remember that John Cena is the top superstar that WWE has today, and without him after Hogan, Austin and Rock, where would the WWE even be today if Cena was never around?

And Batista was right in 2010, that WWE would go bankrupt without the top stars aka the big powerhouse men and guys with better personalities than real wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back