john cena is a monster, and should be fired.

dman1373

Championship Contender
John Cena just did something terrible. He chocked out a por defenseless rockie. He than continued to beat him up. He through him into the steel poll. He through steel steps at him and then viciously threw a table on him. MY kids idilized him and will try to imitate him and kill their classmates(well i don't have any kids). HE should be fired or suspended for 90 days. doesn't he understand this is pg.

You're right, Cena is a sick bastard. If no punishment is given to Mr. Cena, then I will never watch the WWE again, this was just sickening.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

facepalm.jpg

John Cena just did something terrible. He chocked out a por defenseless rockie. He than continued to beat him up. He through him into the steel poll. He through steel steps at him and then viciously threw a table on him. MY kids idilized him and will try to imitate him and kill their classmates(well i don't have any kids). HE should be fired or suspended for 90 days. doesn't he understand this is pg.

It was his submission maneuver,the STF.Your spelling is atrocious your sentence structure is abysmal at best,and you really just failed in this thread.

show him the red card referee! haha jk

I like monster cena :D we need more of him. cept not for the wwe title

People like you are why Bryan Danielson got fired. Maybe you should try teaching your kids what's right and wrong instead of expecting TV to do it for you.

People like you are why Bryan Danielson got fired. Maybe you should try teaching your kids what's right and wrong instead of expecting TV to do it for you.

Swing and a miss.

I really think this guy is joking, but is just too shit for us to realize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back