John Cena goes on a twitter rant!

Adam08

Pre-Show Stalwart
In some rather shocking news, WWE Superstar John Cena went on a twitter rant earlier on today(April 16) that strung a lot of questions about tensions he may be having with higher ups and his current position in the WWE. One tweet in particular caught the attention of many fans albeit being deleted 20 minutes later. Gregory Helms, who is a former WWE superstar commented on the tweets on twitter saying "I don't know wtf is going but damn this is going to be good #Cenaismad". Here are the string of tweets from John Cena that left the twitterverse is awe:

"Seems like the voices are being heard guys and the cena sucks chants have taken effect. They want to phase me out. #cantstopme"

"I bussed my ass for this company and now you want to throw me out? hell, guess I'll make an iMPACT else where. #controversialtweet"

#hustle #loyalty #respect you can't bring me down I'll do this else where if you need a new face for the business. don't miss me now"

"I might not even stick around until WM29 and quite frankly I don't care. I'm going to do something that leaves everyone talking soon"

"They use you and when you don't matter anymore you're dust to them. i should have known. but don't worry. #bombshellonitsway"

"gotta start getting used to thursdays and I aint talking Jersey Shore #nevergiveup"

The tweets were later deleted by John Cena and raises a lot of questions. Their have been no reports of any kind of tension between John Cena and the WWE but the tweets let out earlier today says other wise.

wow yea it is a worked but wow.

"later deleted" but no screen prints nor did anyone actually see them.

Bullshit again.

I+Want+to+Believe.jpg

Wait you'd believe it if it was on a news site? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back