John Cena follows the Buzzards?

TheICChampion

The hardcore casual fan
Hear me out. No, this is not another "Is Cena gonna turn heel?" thread. We know Cena is supposed to face Bray Wyatt on RAW. What if he were to lose (I know, I know) and then grab a microphone and say something along the lines of "I know I said I was never going to give up....but......" then just drops the mike and goes to the back. Then next week or later on RAW we see Cena with the Wyatts and he asks Bray to help him tap into his "darker" side in order to give him whatever edge he needs to defeat Brock Lesnar. No, Cena doesn't have to join the "Family", just have them help him do what he needs to do to give him a chance at defeating Lesnar. Have Bray command him to do things he wouldn't normally do, like attack a helpless opponent (Jericho, perhaps). Have him not portrayed as a heel, but as a guy who is desperate enough to do whatever it takes to beat Lesnar.

Sounds like Warrior and Jake from '91. It wouldn't make sense though as Cena has already beaten and overcome the mind games that Bray was playing on him. My guess is Cena may bring back the Dr. of Thuganomics only to lose to Lesnar again. From there, who knows...

Hear me out. No, this is not another "Is Cena gonna turn heel?" thread. We know Cena is supposed to face Bray Wyatt on RAW. What if he were to lose (I know, I know) and then grab a microphone and say something along the lines of "I know I said I was never going to give up....but......" then just drops the mike and goes to the back. Then next week or later on RAW we see Cena with the Wyatts and he asks Bray to help him tap into his "darker" side in order to give him whatever edge he needs to defeat Brock Lesnar. No, Cena doesn't have to join the "Family", just have them help him do what he needs to do to give him a chance at defeating Lesnar. Have Bray command him to do things he wouldn't normally do, like attack a helpless opponent (Jericho, perhaps). Have him not portrayed as a heel, but as a guy who is desperate enough to do whatever it takes to beat Lesnar.

This would be a change of pace for Cena's character but also seeing him turn to the likes of his old enemy Bray Wyatt of all people to help him out with Lesnar, it would be something no one would ever expect but it would be so great to see how the WWE Universe would react

So much for that, plus they destroyed everything Jericho did to push Wyatt more. That entire push was derailed in minutes.

Either way it is only a matter of time before Cena follows the buzzards if he hasn't already he will soon enough are you kidding me? If anyone could help Cena to channel his inner rage or his dark side then it is definitely Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan of the Wyatt Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back