John Cena at Monday Night Raw tonight

Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
MAN I AM PUMPED FOR RAW TONIGHT

JOHN CENAS GONNA GET HIS REVENGE ON JOHNNY LAURINAITIS SO GOOD.

IF CENA CAN BEAT BROCK LESNAR HES GOING TO ABSOLUTELY DESTROY JOHNNY ON RAW TONIGHT AND I FOR ONE WILL SIT AND ENJOY IT WITH MY HEAD HELD HIGH. SOMETIMES ITS ACCEPTABLE TO EMBRACE THE HATE AND I HOPE MY BOY CENA DOES IT TONIGHT AND HE CAN DESTROY SAKAMOTO AND A-TRAIN ASWELL.

IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE JOHN IS COOKING

Cena's gonna make Johnny Ace look like a real wrestler. Then he's gonna make him tap like a bitch.

Cena's gonna make Johnny Ace look like a real wrestler. Then he's gonna make him tap like a bitch.

I AGREE NOBODY CAN CARRY FAILURES THROUGH A MATCH BETTER THAN JOHN CENA AND WHEN CENA MAKES JOHNNY TAP OUT LIKE A BITCH OR HITS THE AA THROUGH A FUCKING CAR OR SOMETHING

I'm willing to bet(with some help) that Johnny Ace goes over Cena at OTL. Its just good booking, the chase is the exciting part. It needs to be dragged out a bit culminating in Cena beating the stacked deck(Yet again) at a big PPV like SummerSlam. I am pumped for Raw tonight, but that is no different then any other week. Raw is the best show on television(IMO).

EDIT: Cenanation are you AustinRayShawn?

John Cena is one of the best wrestlers in WWE today! I cant wait to see him on RAW but his arm will be injured wont it so I'm not sure if WWE will have him win.

BIGDADDYAWESOME - THAT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE CENA IS A PHENOMENAL ATHLETE AND WILL OVERCOME ANY ODDS TO DESTROY JOHNNY ACE AT OVER THE LIMIT AND NO I AM NOT AUSTINRAYSHAWN WHO IS HE

WWEJAMES - HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA HE WONT LET HIS ARM RUIN ANY CHANCES HE HAS OF DESTROYING JOHNNY ACE

Cenation™;3891440 said:
BIGDADDYAWESOME - THAT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE CENA IS A PHENOMENAL ATHLETE AND WILL OVERCOME ANY ODDS TO DESTROY JOHNNY ACE AT OVER THE LIMIT AND NO I AM NOT AUSTINRAYSHAWN WHO IS HE

WWEJAMES - HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA HE WONT LET HIS ARM RUIN ANY CHANCES HE HAS OF DESTROYING JOHNNY ACE

Oh I see, you think it is real. I remember those days. Whats with the caps lock?

John Cena via satellite, seems ironic.

Why ironic? The guy is freaking hurt with a broken armed and people after him (Brock, John Lauraitis, Lord Tensai and his man servant, Kofi) so he didn't come to the arena, but made sure to still be on Raw and be the best part of the show. He probably even made like 2 or 3 wishes yesterday as well. He is the most hard working person and does it because he loves it.

How is that ironic?

Why ironic? The guy is freaking hurt with a broken armed and people after him (Brock, John Lauraitis, Lord Tensai and his man servant, Kofi) so he didn't come to the arena, but made sure to still be on Raw and be the best part of the show. He probably even made like 2 or 3 wishes yesterday as well. He is the most hard working person and does it because he loves it.

How is that ironic?

...That whole feud he had with The Rock ring a bell? His complaints about Rock showing up via satellite? Anything?

Cenation™;3894128 said:
I dont troll I voice my opinions about my favourite wrestler and none of you like it so I got thrown in the prison.

Actually, almost every moderator/administrator loves John Cena. I was the only exception.

Shoots a gaping hole right through that theory of yours.

Why am I having a conversation with you? You're trolling. You're not being serious. You're probably an alt. I'm losing it, I think.

How is that ironic?

Crock already said it, but I was clearly referencing the feud with The Rock. I don't think his arm is actually broke, but I do completely agree that John Cena is the hardest working wrestler in the WWE. It was just a joke and I'm quite surprised you didn't catch that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back