Joel Gertner ECW Memory and Maybe Offensive…18 and Over.

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
Does anyone remember Joel Gertner from ECW? Well if you do, you remember his dirty promos. Well me and my friends are coming up with our own Joel Gertner promos. Here is the one I just came up with and got a laugh. So I hope you get one too. If you have one, then add.

Also if you are too young, a prude, or don’t like anything about sex, this will “Will,” offend you in a bit. So if this offend you, sorry, But this is the Bar. So as Joel would say, “Well Well Well, it I, The Quintessential Studmuffin ….

Mr…….”I’m every girls dream, cause I make them scream as I fill them up with cream. When they come….by, they feel up like a Boston cream pie. They scream, they shout, they find out what I’m all about and they always want me in and never out. Because what I give is better than a potion, its white, but it ain’t lotion. You can rub it in on your chest, but on your face is where I like to put it the best. With me you never have to beg, because I love going in between those legs. Lick it up, like down, and make you happy like a clown. You will be saying my name, as you came. Because I’m a pussy eating feine going to state to state like Howard Dean. So open your mouth, and make it wide, because I coming inside. You have more wood than a golfer’s caddy, now tell me who is your daddy….Collins!

I have a lot more and as me some friends are just coming up with dirty raps right now.

Another one…

"Mr….You got, who the ladies love to see, because I’m s a big as a tree. With a pole that could pitch a tent, a sledgehammer that could fix a dent. It stand 3 inches…from the ground and is as big as a town. Jake Roberts thought it was snake, in the fall I use it for a rake. At Christmas the ladies use it for a candy cane, when I’m old it will be my walking cane. It never goes to sleep and always goes deep…..Collins."

wow no wonder you don't like Christians' promos

I like Christain's promo, I love the ones about Cena, but after that, it was ok.

One More…

Mr….The blood flows to my dick like fine wine, so big the girls swing from it like Jane on a vine. From the pennies to the dimes, I satisfy them all every time. Call me long dong silver or Dominoes because I always deliver. In 30 minutes or less you will be calling me the best…..Collins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back