• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joe Hennig Debut. Time is now

Big Daddy Fool

One Man Rock Band
Let me start off by saying I've been obsessed with this guy for the last few months especially with the rise of Legacy. The Divas match is on at the moment so I went to wikipedia searched him to see what he has been up to. Considering i got this from wikipedia this should be taken with a grain of salt. At the bottom of his paragraph it said that Joe Hennig had to forfeit his title due to an injury. This got me thinking.

With the Legacy vs HHH,O'Mac and Batista the talk on the IWC has been that Shane would turn on them and join Legacy. The WWE has even been teasing a rift on Raw. This has been becoming a bit obvious and I haven't really been shocked in awhile so I've been hoping it won't happen lol.

Assuming the wikipedia article is accurate (which i have my doubts) and that he's not legitimately injured Backlash is the perfect opportunity for him to debut. Have him do a run in and have him help Orton win the title. This would be a huge way for someone to debut and being in the hottest group in wrestling certainly wouldn't hurt either. If he adopts a gimmick similiar to his fathers he would be a natural fit into the group.

Theres some videos of him wrestling on youtube for those interested in him.

in my opinion he's not ready his mic skills are still kinda average not good enough oh and allot of the otehr members have they're own finishers even if they're just modifications to they're fathers (ted dibiase's dream sweep or whatever it's called) but joe still has a basic bridging fisherman suplex. not really able to be considered a finisher anymore he still could use work

i don't watch FCW, i dont' follow it, so i know little about Hennig.
But to respond to the idea that his mic skills aren't ready: If you're the fourth memeber of a group with Randy Orton and Priceless, do you need mic skills right away? Putting him right away in a main event group will even allow guys like Triple H to help him. Besides, when Evolution started, did Batista have any mic skills?

Let me start off by saying I've been obsessed with this guy for the last few months especially with the rise of Legacy. The Divas match is on at the moment so I went to wikipedia searched him to see what he has been up to. Considering i got this from wikipedia this should be taken with a grain of salt. At the bottom of his paragraph it said that Joe Hennig had to forfeit his title due to an injury. This got me thinking.

With the Legacy vs HHH,O'Mac and Batista the talk on the IWC has been that Shane would turn on them and join Legacy. The WWE has even been teasing a rift on Raw. This has been becoming a bit obvious and I haven't really been shocked in awhile so I've been hoping it won't happen lol.

Assuming the wikipedia article is accurate (which i have my doubts) and that he's not legitimately injured Backlash is the perfect opportunity for him to debut. Have him do a run in and have him help Orton win the title. This would be a huge way for someone to debut and being in the hottest group in wrestling certainly wouldn't hurt either. If he adopts a gimmick similiar to his fathers he would be a natural fit into the group.

Theres some videos of him wrestling on youtube for those interested in him.
joe hennig is not ready & i should know . i have watched all fo joe hennigs career since he first started in harley races WLW to FCW. The wikipedia article is accurate . i watch FCW every week & seen every episode since the first & i can tell you joe is really injured . i just watch the episode of joe having to give up title a couple weeks ago. like the LCShazardous said joe hennigs mic skills are not ready . joe needs 6 more months.joe hennig has a twisting fishermen suplex.alos look out for joes sister amy hennig woh is training in harley races WLW . amy is WLW's womens champion . joe hennig ,amy henning,ted debiase,mike debiase,ricky steamboat jr & reid flair have been all trained at harley races WLW .i have met everyone of them .

dude, how can you watch fcw? i've never seen joe hennig wrestle. i just know what he looks like. and as i've said before, so far.....not good. haha. just from seeing his face, it may look as if he's kinda chunky. honestly, i can't see how joe and curt are related. they look NOTHING alike. but seriously, never seen the guy work. wanna see him. how can i do this?

To be honest, WWE hasn't done such a good job establishing DiBiase or Rhodes as anything other than Orton's lackey yet, and we all saw how Manu & Snuka bombed, so I don't think they should be in a hurry to add yet another interchangeable member.

I think Orton, DiBiase & Rhodes is enough for right now, I wouldn't add anyone else until the other members can start to prove that they can get over without Orton, adding more people would make it even more difficult to stand out on their own.

dude, how can you watch fcw? i've never seen joe hennig wrestle. i just know what he looks like. and as i've said before, so far.....not good. haha. just from seeing his face, it may look as if he's kinda chunky. honestly, i can't see how joe and curt are related. they look NOTHING alike. but seriously, never seen the guy work. wanna see him. how can i do this?
i download FCW every week. i will tell you how to watch but you most get it threw private message..also try going to WLW website & ordering some WLW dvds because that is where joe henning started.kurt was chunky at one time just like joe . have you have ever saw kurt dad larry? he was chunky also.

I dont see what looking alike has anything to do with being in Legacy. Youre telling me Cody looks like Dusty? I've watched him on youtube.

i don't watch FCW, i dont' follow it, so i know little about Hennig.
But to respond to the idea that his mic skills aren't ready: If you're the fourth memeber of a group with Randy Orton and Priceless, do you need mic skills right away? Putting him right away in a main event group will even allow guys like Triple H to help him. Besides, when Evolution started, did Batista have any mic skills?

No, and Batista still doesn't have any mic skills. Haha.

Dude i love this forum, major props for this one, i love Joe Hennig too i actually posted something about him a few months ago.

Hes great, very simalar to his father, yes hes a little chunky but nothing you can notice, hes not a fat ass lol.

Hes a very good wrestler and would probably fit very well with legacy, and for those who said his mic skills arent that good his mic skills are actually decent, can get better with some timewith randy orton and priceless, ive watched interviews and matches of him and just cant wait until he debuts, ha ha he even uses the perfect-plex as finsiher too just like his pops... this guy is gonna be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back