JMT

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
Is the most difficult man on this forum to debate with. I feel as if my head is spinning.

Actually, that's the mary jane. Moving back into college really takes a blow on your perspective of getting good sleep, and how to relax it. Still, feeling like I'm going to doze off. Be sure to check my next post in The Cigar Lounge.

Some of you may hate me for it... I understand

Is the most difficult man on this forum to debate with. I feel as if my head is spinning.

Actually, that's the mary jane. Moving back into college really takes a blow on your perspective of getting good sleep, and how to relax it. Still, feeling like I'm going to doze off. Be sure to check my next post in The Cigar Lounge.

Some of you may hate me for it... I understand

What's up my brotha? You indulged in the green tonight as well eh?

Actually I'm on some purp at the moment, man. How you been buddy? What you on tonight, my brotha?

Good thread, Tenta.

*edit* The lounge one I mean. This one is fine too but... gah. Whatever. Leave me alone.

Actually I'm on some purp at the moment, man. How you been buddy? What you on tonight, my brotha?

Some Silver Haze. Very good shit. Watching The Boondocks. Chillaxing in the comfy air conditioning. Having a brew. You know, having a good time. Waiting for my girl to get back. And posting in a shitload of threads until then of course.

How's things going with Miss Earthquake?

Some Silver Haze. Very good shit.

Man, you always come up with some damn good shit, man. Where you find it all at?

Watching The Boondocks. Chillaxing in the comfy air conditioning. Having a brew. You know, having a good time.

Dude, that is the fucking life. I love the Boondocks so much. Admittedly, partially because of Uncle Ruckus, admittedly.

Waiting for my girl to get back. And posting in a shitload of threads until then of course.

How's things going with her, mate?

How's things going with Miss Earthquake?

pretty good, admittedly. I'm fairly close to love.... Kinda scary :lmao:

Why would we hate you for any post Tenta? Your appearance in my thread earned quite a few number increases in viewing.

BTW, you are stuck up. Be modest! :lmao:

Don't be scared, let it happen. Love truly is a many splendored thing.

You only get a few chances to be in love in your life and have someone love you back. Live it.

Don't be scared, let it happen. Love truly is a many splendored thing.

You only get a few chances to be in love in your life and have someone love you back. Live it.

Dude. Do we need to hold up lighters and start swaying?

Lol... thank you, Tenta. That last response tired the hell out of me, man.

Marquis does it daily.

He never, ever lets an argument go. Never. Even when he knows he's wrong; he just always needs the last word.

But that's one of the many things that makes him awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back