JKO for Bar Room Mod

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I'm officially endorsing JKO for Bar Room moderator. Lee already has moderating powers over all publicly viewable parts of this forum (i.e., all non-staff forums), and, as Hogan would say, Maintenance Bot just isn't cutting the mustard.

Bitch all you want in here, but my diplomacy and persuasiveness are irresistible; I expect JKO to be getting the nod sometime later this week.

Didn't want to say this but when I was young my old Chinese Grandfather told me a prophecy, "Leafy, you were destined to become the mod of The WZ Bar Room"

All right, guys. Don't say I didn't warn you when it comes. I've already discussed things with him, and here are some the rules he plans on implementing:

1) All Bar Room regulars must refrain from talking about wanting someone else's cock (unless it happens to be Mark Henry's).

2) All Bar Room regulars must troll IAmPhenom.

3) All Bar Room regulars will make at least one post a day expressing their hatred for Emmanuel Goldstein.

4) Tookie!!! (I have no clue what this one's getting at, but I'd watch out if I were you).

5) All Bar Room posters must address IrishCanadian25 as "Sir Senior Administrator Horse Cock Diesel" when interacting with him in this particular forum.

6) All Bar Room posters must refrain from stalking HBK-aholic through appreciation threads; rather, they are encouraged to do any stalking through PM.

There are so many more; JKO will once again make the Bar Room great.

All right, guys. Don't say I didn't warn you when it comes. I've already discussed things with him, and here are some the rules he plans on implementing:

5) All Bar Room posters must address IrishCanadian25 as "Sir Senior Administrator Horse Cock Diesel" when interacting with him in this particular forum.

Orange Crush, all over my screeeen.

1) All Bar Room regulars must refrain from talking about wanting someone else's cock (unless it happens to be Mark Henry's).

2) All Bar Room regulars must troll IAmPhenom.

3) All Bar Room regulars will make at least one post a day expressing their hatred for Emmanuel Goldstein.

4) Tookie!!! (I have no clue what this one's getting at, but I'd watch out if I were you).

6) All Bar Room posters must refrain from stalking HBK-aholic through appreciation threads; rather, they are encouraged to do any stalking through PM.

There are so many more; JKO will once again make the Bar Room great.

I mis-read that as nookie, he almost got my vote and will get it if he brings nookie to the bar room

1418434749_425de14340.jpg

Nookie... Bear

A vote for JKO is a vote for female posters who you can scare away with lack of knowledge of the opposite sex and overall creepiness.

I think if JKO was made Bar Room mod, I would never come back to this section. No offence meant, JKO. However, that would be the inmated running the asylum. Like WCW all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back