• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jim Ross interviews CM Punk and Stone Cold Steve Austin

lenguy

First Immortality..Then the Bitches
[YOUTUBE]cs_oEwF3bEo[/YOUTUBE]

When rumors first began circulating that Austin could potentially be back for one more match and that his likely opponent would be Punk,I held my breath. I just wasn't sure if I really wanted to see the match. however after watching this interview I must say I really want it to happen now. They've teased it so much,I mean,how can it not happen at some point?

Pretty intense. Do watch. Of course...they are just talking about video games ;).

That was intense. I honestly don't know Cena could've pulled off the same level of intensity from that position. I know a lot of people are unsure as to why people want this match, but beyond the idea of straight-edge versus beer-swilling I see many parallels between these guys.

In fact Punk probably said it best in the interview: "I don't think there's ever been two more different people with so much in common" There really are very different and yet very similar, and that's what appeals to me. And now with this interview there might be more on the cards finally than idle speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back