• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jessica Alba

RatedRKO2011

Occasional Pre-Show
Jessica Alba to me is a great actress. She's funny, smart and sexy yet the reviews she gets for most films suck. I think she puts a lot of hard work into her movies and to me it pays off. Her list of films include Little Fockers, Fantastic Four 1&2, Good Luck Chuck, Paranoid, In to the Blue, Honey, Awake, Sin City, Idle Hands, The Eye etc.. So is it really just me who thinks she deserves more than she is getting ? Please leave all comments about her in this thread.

Jessica Alba is far from a great actress. She's been in a ton of movies, and from what I've seen (which are a good amount of them)... only two were any good: Idle Hands and The Killer Inside Me. And The Killer Inside Me is the only time I've seen her give a decent performance.

Jessica Alba is a very attractive woman, but she's never had any real talent, and now that she's aging and popping out the kids, I have a feeling she's going to become irrelevant pretty soon. She had her window to become a huge movie star, but she picked shitty role after shitty role for herself, and during that entire time, she was a complete tease, which I think also turns people off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back