• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jesse vs Grand Mystique

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Jesse vs Grand Mystique

The W.Z.C.W. debut of The Grand Mystique. The question on everyone's mind is what will we see from this enigma? What could we possibly expect from this mystery that has fallen upon W.Z.C.W.? Jesse, still new to the company himself, finds himself in a position of the unknown, as he has to face the challenge of someone who's never been seen before.

Keep all rps in here
All rps are due Sat jan 19th

Jesse: "The Headliner" is back baby!!! after a leave of absense since The Dumbass Spawns smashed my head with their damn steel chairs, and now i'm facing some guy called The Grand Mystique, what can you say about a man whom you've never seen wrestle, not a whole lot, our match at All or Nothing seems like its going to steal the show, i've heard somethings about him, he wrestles the same way I do, technical and quick. It's going to be a hard fought match

His eyes spark

J: Just because i've never seen you wrestle, doesnt mean that I am going to overlook you, so tough luck if you thought just because you have a "Scary" name, that you're going to just waltz into WZCW and be the new hottest thing aorund, boy, you've got another thing coming, thats where I come in, to teach you respect for the guys who are already here

His smile disappears

J: and if teaching you respect means beating you within an inch of your life, so be it. I have no problem doing that, you know, I was screwed out of my first match here in WZCW, and i'm not going to allow that to happen again, "The Headliner is here!!!"

Grand Mystique is seen by a campfire at night. As the camera scrolls around, it can be seen he is in a small clearing of a forested area, with a steep cliff edge close too. In the background, is a mass of bright lights from the nearby city.

GM sits on a log by the fire. He is holding a crystal ball. Caressing it caringly, he turns and lies down on the log. Holding the crystall ball close to him, like a pair of binoculars or a telescope, he looks up to the starry, night sky.

GM: "Ahh, my friends. I see a sparkling spectacle before me. Slithers of light, beaming at me from miles up high. There can be no doubt that you are celebrating the long awaited WCZW debut of Grand Mystique."

"I, as your affluent emissary from the stars of the night sky, promise that when i face Jesse tomorrow night, that i will put on a mystical masterclass that will showcase my blessed power and ability to the watching eyes of the world."

Mystique sits up. he cracks the crystal ball (like an egg) on a sharp edge of the log and drops the contents in the fire. The flames now have a blue-ish edge to them.

GM: "But let me know focus on Jesse for a moment. While he is a great opponent, this shows one thing; that he is deeply unlucky. Because tomorrow night at All or Nothing, he will find out that he has come across a wrestling force so powerful and he will be grateful to have experienced it first hand"

Mystique reaches into the fire and pulls out 3 dice and rolls them. They come up 1, 2, 3.

GM: "Jesse, the Headliner, you are the first of many to find out why the biggest and brightest star known in the industry has come to WCZW"

"The Big Bang is coming.....Ahhh, what a night it will be!"

Camera turns back up to the starry sky and fades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo