• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jericho

the_vipers_enigma

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't know if this has been done before if it has been I'm sorry

I have recently watched Chris Jericho's DVD and I started asking myself whit what am I going to remember Chris Jericho. And after some thinking I couldn 't decide. At fist i thought it will be his mic skills then his ring skills and after that his constantly evolving character, but now I'm really confused

So I ask with what are you going to remember Jericho?

His legendary promos and his inherit charisma. I won't remember his matches nor his feuds, I'll remember him with a mic in his hands and the fans being engaged. Has he had good matches/feuds? Yea. Will I remember that over his body of amazing promos? Nope.

I will remember that one promo he cut with The Rock, Booker T, Ryhno And Steph McMahon. "Your the breast! I mean best.." And "It's not let the bodies hit the floor, it's let the BOOBIES HIT THE FLOOR!.."
One word for Jericho's mic skills & wrestling bouts.. Legendary!

(I am also a huge fan of Fozzy)
\m/

When he owned Michael Cole that night on Raw when he was sitting on a chair cutting a promo and he owned Cole both times the GM email thing went off.That was a great moment.And when he was like to Cena your a stupid stupid man.

How does he have a constantly evolving character? He's changed more than some, but constantly evolving is pushing it a little.

Let's not forget, he WILL return. Who knows? Maybe on his last return he'll come back better than ever! Jericho is the berries, I really hope he comes back and stays for at least 5 years!

If anything, I'll remember Jericho as an all-rounder. He could - and still can - do it all. I'll remember him as one of the best.

WrestleMania. Y2J vs HBK. there's a great match there. He also brought some interest back to the IC title picture on his last run.
Jericho was one of the last of his kind. Traveled everywhere in the world, making a name for himself, and worked for every big promotion in the world BEFORE going to WWE. I watched that DVD, as well as read both his books. The DVD really didn't do the books justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back