Jericho

a7xoff

GLaD I'm not you...
Has anyone here played it? I've been wanting to get a copy of it, but I've heard it's getting not so good reviews. So I'd figured I'd ask here since I'll take your words for it before I take the actual reviews seriously. From the commercials for it it looks like it's supposed to be a realitivly creepy FPS, but Hell if I knew. If it really is as good as it looks I'll gladly cough up the money for it, but otherwise I'll just rent it or something.

the reviews do no good justice to this game. Jericho is an amazing game from start to finish. I just finished it a couple days ago and it was creepy as hell. Its like a squad based resident evil game, but the cool thing about it is everyone in your squad has these supernatural powers that are pretty tight to use in the game and help out alot. The storyline is great as well. Alot of the monsters in the game take like 2 rounds of bullets to freakin kill, some take like 5 so its a pain to kill them, but thats where the supernatural powers come in. The worst monsters in the game are prolly the ones that explode, they have like 4 yellow orbs on their body and you have to shoot everyone individually for them to die or they blow up right in your face haha. In my opinion this game was a 10/10, amazing game

That's what I figured someone would say. Thanks brahma62 for the review. It was good to hear a review outside of some companies review. After all they gave Jaws Unleased a 5 when I easily consider it an 8 or 9. So unless someone goes and gives me a terrible review that makes sense, it looks like I'll be picking this game up afterall.

not a prob man, i worked at a video game store and after i read the reviews i was like wtf, so i asked some customers a nd they all loved it so i tried it out and i was hooked. Some pretty crazy crap goes on in the game. Excorsisms, telekenisis powered sniper bullets, a whole bunch of crazy stuff man, its definately worth it. I dont know why it got such bad reviews, i guess the critics have judged so many first person shooters or horror type games, they held this particular game to a certain level and in my opinion, it suppassed my expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back