• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jericho DVD Info

The Codebreaker

Dark Match Jobber
33xya3a.jpg

The WWE fans love to hate Chris Jericho. Throughout his remarkable career he has provided sports entertainment fans with amazing matches and astounding moments whether he was in Smokey Mountain Wrestling, ECW, WCW, and WWE. He's also left his mark on the entertainment industry outside the ring, from his band Fozzy, writing a NY Times bestselling autobiography, through his appearances on VH-1's "I Love..." shows and his role in the hit film "Magruber". But his most famous moments are in sports entertainment, where Jericho has won multiple championships, including the WWE, World Heavyweight, a record number of Intercontinental titles, and the night when he defeated both the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin to become the first ever WWE Unified Champion. But Chris Jericho has never had his remarkable career highlighted in a DVD set until now. This 3-disc release will include a never-before-seen documentary on the life and times of Jericho featuring new candid interviews with Jericho and his rivals, as well as more than a dozen of his greatest matches.
So it looks like it's gonna be a documentary after all, I'm fucking stoked.

This should be fine and dandy. Do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

I think Phoenix, myself and a whole bunch of other Jericho marks have been waiting for a looong time for this set. He hasn't had one since the company was WWF.

Any word on the matches?

Do you think they will have a chapter about the time he got to lay the smackdown on that female fan when she tried to go toe to toe with him outside the arena in Canada last year? Or was it earlier this year? That'd be awesome.

I think Phoenix, myself and a whole bunch of other Jericho marks have been waiting for a looong time for this set. He hasn't had one since the company was WWF.

Any word on the matches?

2 matches are confirmed, his first match vs lance storm and a match vs Mick Foley from ECW tv in 1996.

I can not wait for this dvd Chris Jericho is the reason I started to watch wrestling. Cant wait to get this set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back