jeff jerrett ACES AND EIGHTS

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
if jeff turned out to be the leader of the aces and eights. would that be a big disapointment for everybody or do you think it would be a good thing.

Depends on the story. I don't think it would be a big disappointment though. Probably no worse than a mild disappointment if he is the only one involved that is "surprising."

I could live with Jarrett as the guy behind it. He's been gone for awhile and he would be a credible attacker, but I'd rather see Hogan and Sting giving someone younger the rub at this point. I wouldn't be mad/upset if it was Jarrett though.

I could see Jarrett being the leader of a group of young guns, mainly focusing on vets like Sting and Hogan. Wouldn't be surprised or dissappointed at all.

I am just hopping that this story line doesn't turn out to be disappointing. I personally, do not want it to be Jarret. He was the Triple H of TNA for a good 2 years. Sure, he has been gone for a while and he should remain gone. What is the story going to be about? If it is about him wanting "his company" back then it will be a major let down. I really hope they find someone else to be the leader of Aces and Eights.

If not, then so be it, Jarret would be in charge and there would be nothing I could do to change it. I'll just have to sit through it and see how it is going to play out. I am still awaiting to see who is really behind Aces and Eights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back