• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jeff Jarrett's Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFB5304

Dark Match Jobber
Alright, the rumor going around is Dixie Carter/Kurt Angle want to phase Jarrett out of his own company. I even read that Dixie wanted to buy Jarrett's share of the company and get him out completely. I don't know how much of this is fact, but none the less if you were in Jeff Jarrett's shoes how would you go about this situation?

If I was Jeff I would never completely sell TNA to Dixie Carter, even if she was offering the most money. I'm sure Jarrett is sitting comfortably anyways. If I was Jeff, I would sell my share of TNA to none other than... Vincent Kennedy McMahon. We all know Jarrett and Vince have their problems, but maybe if Jarrett cut Vince a deal on his share of TNA it would all be water under the bridge.

I personally would rather se Jeff sell to someone like Paul Heyman, but in this situation where the company Jeff Jarrett founded treats him like shit for sleeping with Kurt's ex-wife (at least he's not a stalker & probably treats Karen better anyways), I would love to see Jarrett appear on RAW out of nowhere to announce the deal. After the contract is signed on live TV, Jarrett could tell Dixie to suck on that SLAPNUTS.

Wow, that is weird, I was thinking the same thing!

Too strange, but I could see Vince McMahon in the market to buy TNA shares. If they are turning a profit, why wouldn't he want part of that money? I am sure Jeff Jarrett could come back to WWE, it has been so long. If he sold his stocks to Vince, Vince would let him back, Jarrett would make a lot of money, and Vince would own part of TNA.

But I am usre there is some way to block the trade.

JJ selling his share of TNA to Vince? In all seriousness, not to rag on TNA, ok, I don't like TNA so I will rag on them: Vince could probably buy JJ's share of TNA with half of the concession sales from the WWE's next house show! But I don't think JJ will sell to Vince. Why would JJ do anything to benefit Vince? He wouldn't.

I seriously doubt JJ would sell his friggin' shares to VKM, after 7-plus years of building it from the fucking ground up. Get real. Plus, I think the dream of Jarrett and everyone instrumental in the founding of TNA was, and is, to create competition...an alternative to WWE.

I doubt we'll be hearing an end to this story for a long time....if there is a battle for control, "Double J" will not go down without a big fight. Hell, he stole Kurt Angle's wife...I think he has no problem standing up to him, or Dixie if it ever gets that far. Plus, I doubt that Dixie is anything like Vince, she is no ruthless leader. Now Kurt, on the other hand, who knows...

Yea but there trying to kick Jeff out his own company he'll be pissed and probably willing to bring the people who kicked him out so selling to vince would be the way to do that...perfect revenge.

It makes not a single shred of sense to sell minority interests to Vince McMahon. If TNA benefits financially, it more than likely will be as a result of a loss in business from WWE. So why should McMahon settle for lost profits from WWE, only to gain a minority of the profits from TNA? It is one of those things where for Vince, it is either the whole pie, or nothing at all.

Plus, there is no way Vince will settle for being second fiddle in ownership to Dixie Carter. Vince would never take the deal, unless he was able to purchase the entire company.

I agree with LS on this, Vince would want it all, and if he can't get it all, then he won't take anything. It's anice idea though, but it just won't happen.

As for Jarrett selling his stock, who knows what will happen. He might forced out of the company in any kind of executive role and on-air role, but I doubt he'd sell his shares. If anything, he'd sit at home and keep making money off of them. But who knows for sure what will happen now, especially seeing as how Kurt has stepped into some shit right now. His pull could have very well flown the coop. So who knows what's going to happen. I just feel sorry for Jarrett, yeah I know he wasn't to popular anymore with a majority of the guys, they didn't like his creative, but hell he helped start the damn company, it's his baby and now he is being pushed away, that's gotta sting. Like him or hate him, without Double J, there would be no TNA. So is it fair to try and force him out of his own company? I don't think so.

In all seriousness, with the state TNA is right now and the way Dixie is doing buisness, if i was Jarrett i would take the buy out in a heartbeat. The fact of the matter is this, TNA once was the alternative for wrestling fans. Jeff Jarrett was able to bring in a product that was center by great storyline and great wrestling. This was Jarrett's TNA. The focus was wrestling. Some of the best feud came out of the early year of TNA. Feud like Jarrett vs Raven, AMW vs XXX, Joe vs Daniels. These were all great feuds that and the match-up were all 5-stars matches.

Now, the only thing we got is the same old thing the WWE and WCW gave us ten years ago. They have to rely on their specialty matches to try to get people to watch. Dixie carter is ruinnig TNA because she's listening to the wrong peoples. I'm not going to blame Russo for this because it's not is fault this time, he just doing what TNA management is asking him to do so blaming him would be a cop out. TNA needs people that know how to take chance like they use to in the beginning and change the product from what it is today to what it was 3 years ago. But since that's never going to happen and Dixie and the rest of TNA management will probably continue on this trend, i say to Jarrett, Take the money and run as far as you can from this sinking boat that is TNA and if you can talk to the TNA originals about not resigning with them, it would make it even better.

Why the hell would he sell his shares to Vince? You don't see the president of Pepsi buying shares from Coke. Why would Vince want to have anything to do with TNA? He is running the biggest and baddest wrestling company in the world. He is perfectly content with where he is at.

I don't get why Jarrett has to sell his stock in the company anyway. I hate Jeff Jarrett, but he didn't do anything wrong. Sure he might have slept with Karen Angle, but who could blame him? It appears that Dixie Carter is acting like a power-hungry bitch at the moment, and she needs to get over it. It is Jeff Jarrett's company. He built it from nothing and has turned it into the #2 wrestling company in the world. He shouldn't be forced to give up anything. If this becomes a matter of Angle or Jarrett, Angle has to be the one to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back