jeff hardy to return to wwe in august

N

nWo

jeff hardy has been having talks with vince after tna fired jeff. jeff will be returning to raw in august

thats cool, i wonder what kind of role he'll have. both ecw and smackdown need help so it'll be interesting to see what happens to him

hey nwo i looked on wrestlezone and found nuttin about jeff return in august

it was on last week about him getting fired and coming back in august.
just watch raw in august and youll see

i always watch raw so we will see i searched for it on wrestlezone and couldnt find it i think you are lying to me tell me where to find it i wanna read the whole story...wait was it the one with vinces mother hardy boyz and sometin else?

He would look good on raw but he should be on smackdown to reunite with matt hardy. Anyway smackdown is not doing good so jeff might bring up ratings

im not sure i'd buy that....we shouldnt get our hopes up about this one.......remember last summerslam when everyone claimed lesnar was returning at summerslam..

especially when you consider that NWO's other recent post "Wrestlemania 23" contained aloadof match spoilers that wont be taking place

If they put Jeff on Raw that should send Matt there too, so they can reunite and take the tag titles away from the damn Spirit Squad.

i don't know if hardy is gonna come back to wwe, but i wouldn't mind seeing him there, hopefully he would go back to smackdown and reform with matt, it would definetly help the tag team division out

great aint it and you used the backlash font in your sig

YESSSSSS !

JEFF IS GONNNNNNA BE ON RAW !

maybe it will give him a chance to team up with Lita and finally split up Edge & Lita stories....

theres a reason why wwe picked RAW...and i think that might be one of them.

deadmanwalking2006 said:
He was fired from TNA? lol jesus im behind

Yeah, I mst be as well, lol. and I keep up with my wrestling every week. I just wanna know when exactly TNA had released Jeff Hardy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back