JCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_mighty_biggs

Occasional Pre-Show
anybody else on here follow JCW??

its awsome wrestling and more entertainment than the WWE its pretty close to old school ECW.

and with their new 4.99 online pay per views I think there should be a catagory on this forum for JCW fans.

hell its the only promotion left that still has wrestling in its name like it or not JCW is not going anywhere it has a solid fanbase thats growing more everyday.

with known wresters like Raven,Rhino,Zack Gowan,Sabu,Rob Conway,Necro Butcher colt cabana and eugene

and trully awsome indy wrestlers like corporal robbinson, 2 tuff tony the weedman,kongo kong and so many others.

I say hands down JCW is the most entertaining promotion out there today.

Lulz. I have several of the JCW DVDs and yes I do enjoy them. However, it isn't for the wrestling because the wrestling is absolutely atrocious. They make the old ECW Originals look like fucking Kurt Angle. The stories are ******ed, the wrestling is fucking horrible, and the performers are pure shit.

No, I only watch it because it's funny. J and Shaggs are hilarious on commentary and watching the matches is like watching a B Horror movie. You know it's terrible, but it's so terrible that it's funny.

JCW is one of the worst wrestling organizations ever, but it is pretty damn funny.

No, because it is certified crap.

Companies like JCW give actually wrestling, or even sports-entertainment companies a bad name. Sure it has wrestling in the title, but it's in-ring product is further from wrestling than most promotions.

I tried getting into JCW after renting "Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home", but the game clearly did justice to the promotion, man. Besides watching Mondo go apeshit and 2003-2004 WWE nostalgia in the form of Zach Gowen, I couldn't get into it. I dig Insane Clown Posse for giving me something else to watch besides WWE and TNA, but I would rather just listen to their music, and their music has always been just so-so with me. I quit trying to keep up with them after 2005 or so, and had no idea they were still going strong. So it's good to hear they are still in business, but I don't exactly consider myself a fan.

since last year they spent their own money to buy thier own venue just to do bi weekly shows for the fans and its 5$ PPV's for anyone around the world they are taking this way more serious than before and JCW is growing.

their older DVD's dont compare to the product they are putting out now.

Are you talking about Slam TV?

I'm an old ECW fan, so I generally enjoy hardcore wrestling. JCW does contain some hardcore spots and it's entertaining, but as far as its wrestling is concerned? It's not really top tier by any means. Every once in a while there's a household name that puts on a wrestling clinic (ex. Great Muta, NOSAWA, etc), but the rest are indie unknowns (ex. Weedman, Bull Pain, etc). Plus, I'm tired of Corporal Robinson holding onto the JCW Heavyweight Championship for eternity. It really diminishes the excitement when you know Corp is gonna win again. Still, the price of their PPVs aren't bad and I'm sure the live events are fun just like ICP's gathering. ICP themselves still bring an aura of nostalgia when Halloween, caffeine, and high school was fun.

I am really shocked that wrestlers who have reached the heights that Rhino, Raven and Vampiro have are reduced to wrestling in a federation like this.

It is just glamourised backyard wrestling, with the occasional wrestling move thrown in. I applaud the Posse for keeping it going as long as they have, they are obviously huge wrestling fans living their dream but I am not a fan of the product they put out.

EDIT!!!

I now have HUGE respect for this company as they have Tag Team known as:

Tag Team Champions:
The Haters - Hater Asshole & Hater Dickface

Check out the bio on these guys, brilliant haha. Hater Dickface LMAO!

The Haters, formerly known as The Thomaselli Brothers! These wrestlers have donned masks and are now calling themselves The Haters. Why the change? It’s because they are embarrassed to show themselves at a Juggalo match. They don’t want anyone to know that they are part of the JCW because these fucks are haters of everything Juggalo! Although they are an excellent team, famous all over the independent scene and very dangerous to their opponents, it doesn’t matter! They are the most hated team in all of JCW history

Biggs your right about the fact that the old dvds dont compair to the new product , i purchased a copy of a JCW dvd years ago and it was horrible , for years i didnt give them a chance , but recently i watched some of their more recent stuff online and i must say it was decent stuff. They are definatly not for everyone ,especially those who think WWE are the be all end all in the sport , but if your looking for an alternative its pretty cool stuff and personally imo most other wrestling is better than WWE's entertainment , im not putting others down for liking it they have just never appealed to me ive always been a fan of the other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back