JBL Claims he Lost 63 lbs.

Frank the Frowner

Getting Noticed By Management
JBL has posted a new blog on his WWE Fan Nation site where he discusses various topics including Joey Styles' hair. He also claims that he has lost 63 pounds since his retirement, although I find that a bit hard to believe. He says, “Speaking of, I have lost 63 pounds so far. I have had a broken back, several knee surgeries, a double hernia operation in the past, a current herniated disc, a past torn bicep, and a current torn rotator cuff and labium in my shoulder, however, I have developed a product that allows me to get up in the morning and feel like training. No kidding, I have got the thing that will help a ton of Americans, I am proof. You will see this product in a few weeks.”

I don't believe this for a second, and not one ounce of fat has been removed from those disgusting moobs of his.

remember though muscle weighs more than fat, so maybe the muscle that was lurking somewhere in between all that fat disappeared and he just became a blob. thats the only valid reason i could think of. or maybe he just lied to us? either way i think hes a ********

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back