Japanese region, Yokohama subregion, 1st round (4) Angelina Love vs (12) Ayako Hamada

Who wins this match up?

• Angelina Love

• Ayako Hamada

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the Japanese region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.

tumblr_lp1k5frIBy1qdnekk.jpg

81.jpg

#4 Angelina Love

VS.

Hamada1.jpg

#13 Ayako Hamada

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

I can't say I've seen any of Hamada's work outside TNA but just based off what I saw there, I think I'll vote for her over Angelina. Angelina is okay but I always thought she was overrated and for the love of god will someone feed her something!?

If you are looking at this with the TOTAL body of work in mind, you cannot, with a straight face, vote for Angelina Love. Angelina won the KOs strap 6 times and won the KOs Tag strap once. Nobody will take away from that. Problem is she won really nowhere else.

Ayako Hamada had 2 reigns of the WWWA Title for over 460 days. That is the same belt that was held by the likes of Minami Toyota, Bull Nakano, Jaguar Yokota, and Mildred Burke (Yes, boys and girls, THAT Mildred Burke). She won the GAEA's AAAW Strap, She won the TNA KO's tag strap twice, the Queen of Arsion title, and in 2003, she won the Joshi Puroresu Grand Prize awarded by the newspaper Tokyo Sports. SHe won straps in Mexico's UWA and WWA, Japan's WAVE, NEO Japan, and USA's Shimmer.

Forget hotness. Forget who you want to boink tonight. This is about wrestling. Vote for the clear choice: Ayako Hamada

I dislike Angelina Love. Definitely the less talented & least hot of the Beautiful People. Velvet & Madison are far above her in both regards. Seriously, she looks like an awkward tranny. See what I mean?

4f90792250cb13_1334196625870.jpg

Ugh.

That aside, Hamada was impressive to me in her TNA run & that caused me to look up some of her other stuff. Not too shabby & has had a few good matches since then in other promotions. Not the best in this tournament, but certainly better than her opponent here.

Hamada Driver takes out the stick figure & Ayako moves on.

Ayako Hamada may in fact be the perfect woman; she's half Asian and half Hispanic. She's so fucking gorgeous that she might replace Kaitlyn has the best I've ever seen. Angelina is just naturally skinny. I don't think she could but on weight if she tried. Hamada is a great worker, but so is Angelina. I've been entertained by both of them.

After some thought I've decided to give my vote to Angelina. Not knocking Hamada's ability or accomplishments, but since the fall of all the major promotions and the retirements of most major belts, joshi wrestling has been on a decline in Japan. It's arguable that the Knockouts have been the best division for women's wrestling for at least for the past 4 or 5 years. So being a 6 time Knockouts champion - more than anyone else - trumps many of Hamada's accomplishments.

Vote Angelina.

We have a tie in the poll here, guys. I am going to submit a written vote for Angelina Love in this match. She was a 6 time Knockouts Champion as well as a Knockouts Tag Team Champion. I loved (no pun intended) when she was the leader of The Beautiful People and could see her defeat Ayako Hamada even though the match would likely be as close as the poll in this thread ended up being.

Show support for one of TNA's best female wrestlers in this match, vote Angelina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back