Japanese region, Yokohama subregion, 1st round (1) Lita vs (16) Jillian Hall

Discussion in 'Japan Region' started by Bernkastel, Jan 17, 2015.

?

Who wins this match up?

1. Lita

2. Jillian Hall

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

This is a first round match in the Japanese region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Lita

VS.

[​IMG]

#16 Jillian Hall

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

2. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Guess I will start things off.

Lita never had a disgusting growth on the side of her face & actually deserves to be in this tournament.

Jillian Hall should have not even made it on the bracket. Lita takes this in a squash.

3. stingray11214

stingray11214 Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie

Lita is seeded above her ability. The fact that Jillian is even in this bracket is an insult. So much for the people on this site "who have proven they know what they are talking about" actually knowing anything about Women's wrestling. That said, Lita would win this in a breeze. However, she is not going to go too far.

4. Bernkastel

Bernkastel Reaper of Miracles
    E-Fed Mod

Jillian was a solid worker on the Indy's. And she looked good coming out of OVW. I had high hopes for her when she first appeared, but throughout all her escapades, I found that her charisma wasn't there. She had the mole gimmick then the terrible singing gimmick. But she was just stale; she's like Natalya in many regards. If you had given Trish the mole gimmick she would have made it work, just like she made wrestling with a face guard for weeks work.

Lita had infinitely more charisma even if Jillian was a better worker. Lita botched her moonsault all the time. I recall one instance when Jillian fucked up the 450 splash, and it wasn't the execution, but because her opponent moved out of the way when they weren't supposed to.

Though Lita was far better and should get the nod.

5. Hollywood Naitch

Hollywood Naitch The current reigning and defending

Easy win for Lita in this one. One of the top female wrestlers of her era who could do things no other diva could do, vs a woman whose career highlight was having a growth bitten off her face by the Boogeyman. 'nuff said.

Lita wins.

6. Lowdown

Lowdown Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!

The brethren before me pretty much summed this up. Jillian will forever be known for yet another stupid gimmick in WWE. That's all I remember about her. Lita was a daredevil in the women's division and actually made a decent valet to Edge later on. But this round is kinda wasted with Jillian Hall being in it. Lita advances with a flawless victory.

7. Mustang Sally

Mustang Sally Sells seashells by the seashore

That's all most folks will remember, and it's too bad because Jillian knew what she was doing in the ring. It was fun to watch a diva work so smoothly. Of course, I never heard her sing. :)

Still, Lita is Lita and I voted for her.

Dagger Dias and Rainbow Yaz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.