• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jameis Winston "appalled" and "disgusted" by stupid/hateful SAE Frat.

Boring

Occasional Pre-Show
As the future #1 Draft Pick of the 2015(2016?) NFL Draft, I was just wondering how much this SAE video affected Jameis as it has affected so many other lives.

He hasn't stated how he feels, as far as I know, but I'm sure he's angry, disgusted, outraged, etc. It's time like these when I realize those who don't have a voice, should.

If I were advising Jameis, I'd say "kid, don't even think about it. You are above this! This might as well be a story about ants to you! You will be a big star in the NFL soon enough, making millions, playing in the playoffs and superbowl, making multi-millions on top of your pay for endorsements like other greats like AROD, Michael Vick, and Aaron Hernandez. I know it offends you, but you just have to move past it." And knowing Jameis, he'll move right past it and into the annals of the greatest players of all-time, where he belongs. Lebron James even said this kid is special!

Just sucks that we have to "hear" such hateful stuff from groups like SAE, when everything else in America is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back