Jake the Snake tells a story on how he became Booker

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]epxF7qs5SAk[/YOUTUBE]

I could listen to these types of stories all day.. but man each week with DDP he is looking better and better...an even sounds better now.. (more clear less raspy)

So proud of Jake.

here is another story.. but this time from DDP.
[youtube]9cJDvwugje4[/youtube]

Jake and DDP over coming negativity
[youtube]GskOxZZXLXI[/youtube]

Chef DDP and Chef Jake the Snake
[youtube]tWRDqfHME-w[/youtube]

More Good news for Jake :) Wins another wrestling award

[youtube]at44ylEYlw4[/youtube]

Keep it up Jake!!

Start at around the 6 minute mark.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=107394

Look familiar?

You have an autographed photo from Bryan? That's pretty cool. I have an autographed napkin from him and Nigel McGuinness.

Also pretty cool that you know Louie. I've been keeping up with DDP's YouTube channel since he brought Jake into the equation. There is a video somewhere of Louie assisting Jake use Twitter.

You have an autographed photo from Bryan? That's pretty cool. I have an autographed napkin from him and Nigel McGuinness.

Also pretty cool that you know Louie. I've been keeping up with DDP's YouTube channel since he brought Jake into the equation. There is a video somewhere of Louie assisting Jake use Twitter.

What's really cool is that Louie is living in a house with DDP and Jake Roberts, as well as the fact that he's lost a LOT of weight doing DDP yoga.

Read (and posted an article here) from Grantland a couple weeks ago detailing Louie's weight issues. They also live with the former Glacier whose looking to rehab his knees to have one final go at professional wrestling. What's extraordinary is DDP is doing all this free of cost, all these guys do is pay utility bills and expenses, they live rent free in the house.

Read (and posted an article here) from Grantland a couple weeks ago detailing Louie's weight issues. They also live with the former Glacier whose looking to rehab his knees to have one final go at professional wrestling. What's extraordinary is DDP is doing all this free of cost, all these guys do is pay utility bills and expenses, they live rent free in the house.

Where was this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back