Jake "The Snake" Roberts: "I Have Cancer"

Hard Hit Prince

Not really working as a
TMZ reported an hour ago. I just think - "Shit. What's Next?" I mean the guy has been sexually abused as a child. Has had problems with alcohol, drugs. His kids couldn't care less about him and on top of that - cancer. Shit.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts has a cancerous tumor behind his knee ... and the wrestler says it's slowly growing into his muscle -- so he needs emergency surgery to remove the growth.

Roberts tells TMZ ... he noticed a tumor behind his knee the size of a half dollar last month so he had it tested ... and on Friday doctors told him the test came back positive for cancer.

Jake says he's scheduled to go under the knife Tuesday morning ... and after a few weeks off -- he'll make his return to Jersey Championship Wrestling on March 14th -- cancer, or not.

Jake adds, "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."

As for his upcoming induction into the WWE Hall of Fame ... the wrestler says nothing will stop him from getting to New Orleans for the ceremony.

Sad news. Jake's a survivor, though. He's been written off only to pull through too many times before for me to bet against him this time.

Thank god he is in a different place in his life now, and has the fighters spirit back to deal with this. If this happend a year ago.... he might have killed himself since he was so depressed. Jake can beat this now,... give cancer a DDT and make it your bitch Jake.

TMZ reported an hour ago. I just think - "Shit. What's Next?" I mean the guy has been sexually abused as a child. Has had problems with alcohol, drugs. His kids couldn't care less about him and on top of that - cancer. Shit.

You forgot his sister was murdered and they never found the body + he was allegedly conceived through his grandmother's boyfriend raping his (at the time) 13 year old mother.

Source: Jake Roberts in Beyond The Mat documentary.

He's had a fucked up life.

From now on when shit seem like it's not going right in my life, I will always tell myself 'at least you aren't Jake The Snake'.

Hope he pulls through and has as much of a happy life as he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back